Capcom Essentials is coming to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on October 8.
This collection of games from one of the most renowned developers of all time gives us the latest and greatest of five different series. This follows the recent announcement of an update to one of the games in the collection, Ultra Street Fighter IV, as previously reported by The Inquisitr. The update is due early next year, but in the meantime, you can enjoy these five games from the top of Capcom’s charts:
- Dead Rising 2 – Chuck Greene is the protagonist in this survival horror game set in an open world. He can combine items to make weapons of mass zombie destruction and even fight them off with a wet floor sign if you feel the need. A multiplayer arena has you and three others competing for the most kills in a Smash TV or Robotron setting.
- Super Street Fighter IV – This fighting game included in the Capcom Essentials collection is the second latest edition in the series, where all of the fighters are unlocked from the start.
- Resident Evil 6 – The last chapter in Capcom’s horror series turned what was once a zombie game into a full-on shooter. Chris Redfield, Leon Kennedy, Jake Muller and Ada Wong must all fight to stop the new outbreak of the C-virus.
- Mega Man 10 – A disease has infected robot kind, and once-villain Dr. Wily has enlisted the help of Mega Man to help him recover a robot that can cure the disease. Mega Man is joined by his brother Proto Man and sent to rescue Roll from eight new menaces.
- Devil May Cry 4 – Dante is back, but he’s the bad guy this time. It’s up to the new protagonist Nero to stop him in classic action adventure battle gameplay.
Will you be picking up the Capcom Essentials collection in October?