Justin Bieber Slams Attempted Robbery Claim, ‘Don’t Believe The Rumors’

Justin Bieber has hit back at a new attempted robbery claim made against him, telling fans and media “Don’t believe rumors.”

It’s not easy being Justin Bieber, said Justin Bieber in a six-part Twitter slam Wednesday.

And if we put our cynical fronts down for one minute and recall stories we’ve reported on in the past that turned out to be phantoms, even imagining being the target of daily speculation, mocking – or worse – false allegations, makes our heads spin.

Yet, that could be the premise of the attempted robbery claim that’s just landed in Bieber’s inbox.

The 20-year-old’s tweets were atypical, for him. But, given he is a long-term gossip news cycle resident in gossip stories, it’s little wonder the singer’s repeated gripe is rumors.

On Wednesday, Bieber addressed the attempted robbery police investigation he has been drawn into for the first time.

Briefly, an unnamed woman claims the Canadian stole her cellphone without her consent, wrestled with her, demanded that she open her phone photo archive, before yelling at her in an alleged incident on Monday, May 12, at around 10.30 pm.

The woman alleges Bieber lost his rag when he supposedly saw the woman “reaching” for her phone to film an alleged altercation between his crew and other guys at a batting cage in Castle Park, an amusement park with an arcade and miniature golf facilities in Sherman Oaks, California.

“It is hard to defend myself and my privacy every moment of the day. Then to see rumors. The truth will set u free,” Bieber began, linking the message to a screengrab of a TMZ Live report.

That report featured a call-on from a purported Castle Park employee who insisted the singer didn’t steal his accuser’s cellphone or in fact physically touch her.

Justin continued: “My mom raised me to be kind to others. I get judged, harassed, and I try to take the high road. Sometimes it isn’t easy. But we keep trying… I will continue to be the man my mother raised. I love people and I will try to be kind even when things are not fair.”

Don’t believe rumors,” he went on. ” Thanks for those who stick by me and those that help me grow everyday. I love you… Off to have fun and smile with friends. I’m human. I feel. I hurt. But I got thick skin too. I can handle it. I love you.”

Intriguingly, Justin capped his Twitter address writing, “What is to come” with a link to an Access Hollywood interview with Epic Records CEO L.A Reid.

Reid previously signed Bieber to Island Def Jam, and hinted in the clip that Bieber may yet feature on a collaboration with the late, great Michael Jackson.

The Los Angeles Department confirmed on Tuesday night that they interviewed an alleged victim over an attempted robbery claim made against the singer. As of Wednesday evening, police had not yet spoken to Bieber, said the New York Daily News.

No charges have been filed and no arrests have been made.

In addition to the purported Castle Parks employee’s statements, a source close to Justin spoke to ABC News and The News, denying any altercation took place between the singer and the alleged attempted robbery accuser.

The LAPD investigation continues.

Justin Bieber And His Mother Pattie Mallette

(Photo: Instagram.)