People all over the world are dying to go to space. Just a few years ago we were hearing about Lance Bass training with the Russians in his effort to go to space. Following that app investor Ashton Kutcher bought the 500th ticket on Virgin Galactic for his trip up in space.
Now you too can take a trip to space, that is if you have an extra million dollars floating around your living room. In what’s probably the most expensive feature of a special edition video game we’ve ever seen, Deep Silver is hoping someone will pony up for the awesome goodies.
For the upcoming special edition of Saints Row IV, Deep Silver is banking on someone who will pay a million dollars to reap all the benefits of the special edition for a trip to space. That’s not where all the fun stops for the special edition. Just one person can get a chance to be a spy for a day, to rent a Lamborghini, and a trip to space on the Virgin Galactic. That’s not all that’s available in the bundle.
Here’s all of the features that are included in the handsomely rewarded million dollar Saints Row IV:
- A full-size replica Dubstep Gun, a weapon available in Saints Row IV
- A full day of spy training
- A trip to space with Virgin Galactic
- One year’s membership to E25 Super Car Club and a Lamborghini Gallardo
- Plastic surgery, of the purchaser’s choice
- A shopping spree with a personal shopper to create the ultimate Planet Saints capsule wardrobe
- 7 nights for two at The Jefferson Hotel in Washington, D.C.
- Hostage rescue experience
- A new Toyota Prius with insurance
- Seven nights in the Top Royal Suite at the Burj-al-arab with flights for two
If you’re up for the challenge of spending a million dollars on the video game, you can preorder the bundle here.