The secret’s out: we love Jennifer Aniston!
Ok, that’s not much of a secret. Jennifer Aniston has been America’s sweetheart for almost two decades.
But has anyone ever stopped to think about why we love Jennifer Aniston? The reasons abound.
1. Jennifer Aniston is Pregnant! – Well, not really. But that doesn’t stop the Jennifer Aniston rumor mill from pumping that out every other day. Seriously, go to Google, type “Jennifer Aniston is” and see what the first auto-fill is. It’s a search that trumps her engagement to Justin Theroux. Maybe the world just wants to see some mommy curves on Jennifer Aniston’s beloved body. Speaking of…
2. Her Body – Jennifer Aniston tops numerous lists, but none more often than for her smokin’ hot bod.
People‘s sexiest bikini body for 2010? Jennifer Aniston.
Fitness‘s most wanted celebrity body for 2011? Jennifer Aniston. Aniston also took home “best celebrity abs” in that poll. But Jennifer wasn’t done: she scored “best body over 40” as well. Jennifer Aniston is over 40?! Right…
Aniston was also voted “best fitness inspiration” in a Fitness/Yahoo! poll. That same poll also reveals Jennifer as the most desired workout buddy among women and men (big surprise on that last one).
Jennifer Aniston’s arms and legs contributed to the “Most Perfect Celebrity” Frankenstein creation by HollyScoop. But we’ll try to forget that one…
3. Her Style – Jennifer Aniston was named “best dressed” in 2006 by People and its readers. Jennifer took the honors home with a whopping 54 percent of the vote.
“She has a fashion sense that is very accessible,” said People‘s executive editor Elizabeth Sporkin. “She wears jeans and T-shirts and blazers. She dresses like a regular person, and her evening wear, if you were going to an event, you would think you could really dress like her.”
4. Her Hair – Jennifer Aniston was voted “best tressed” in a 2009 poll conducted by Sally Beauty Supply. Aniston was long noted for her cut on Friends, but not everyone knows “The Rachel” was kind of an accident. Jennifer’s hairstylist was high when he created the iconic coif. And while it inspired a swarm of lookalikes, not everyone was a fan.
“I think it was the ugliest haircut I’ve ever seen,” Jennifer Aniston told Allure.
5. She’s Fun – Jen was voted top road trip movie travel partner. Aniston Beat out Simon Pegg and Jim Carrey. Sure, Jennifer’s fun, but really?
Aniston also topped the list of best celebrity holiday guests. This one makes a little more sense.
Jennifer Aniston joined Kate Middleton as the top 2 fantasy flight attendants. Ok, this we get.
6. She’s Hot – Who’s atop Men’s Health‘s Hottest Women of All Time? Jennifer Aniston. This is a list that had Mila Kunis at No. 96, ranked lower than Linda Ronstandt, Dolly Parton, Jenna Jameson and Paris Hilton, and has Madonna and Britney Spears in its top 5, so it’s a bit suspect in its methodology. Jennifer Aniston is hot. HOT. But is she really the hottest woman of all time?
Do you think Jennifer Aniston is the hottest woman of all time? Who is hotter than Jennifer Aniston? Want to know more about Jennifer Aniston’s upcoming wedding?