In something that looks like casting for Star Wars: Episode VII, the call goes for twenty-something and thirty-something leads.
One female and two males is what the studio is looking for and it’s a Disney production directed by J.J. Abrams, what more coincidences can there be?
Aside from the casting calls there are other interesting bits of information, according to Showbiz411.com.
– An internal Toys R Us memo shows a new logo and take for the new Star Warstrilogy
– New episodes of The Clone Wars, as well as Episode VII featurettes, might be exclusively released on Apple devices (iPhones, iPads, iPods.
– Legendary illustrator Drew Struzan, who has done many of the art work for the franchise in the past, might have turned down the opportunity to do the poster for Star Wars Episode VII.
According to Jedi News, Ksenia Solo and Liam McIntyre could be up for lead roles in the Disney sequel. Yes, her last name is Solo, as in Han Solo and she could be cast as the daughter of the intrepid fighter pilot and Princess Leia.
McIntyre has reportedly read for a role as a Jedi.
The mentioned casting call is looking for the following types for their roles,
- A young man in his early 20s. Handsome, but not necessarily heroic. He is witty and smart. Physically fit.
– A young man in his late 20s. Physically fit, handsome and confident.
– A young woman in her late teens. Physically fit, raw energy, independent and with a great sense of humor.
These could pressumably be the children of Han Solo, Princess Leia and Luke Skywalker if the story picks up where Episode VI left off after the defeat of the dark side of The Force.
It is likely that rumors will continue to surface as Disney and J.J.Abrams get ready to start production and casting for on one of the most anticipated sequels in decades, Star Wars: Epsidoe VII. More news to come, stay tuned.