Dennis Bueller, (Dennis not Ferris) has lived to regret spraying the downstairs toilet with airfreshener, and then playing with his dad’s cigarette ligher while taking a dump.
The 13 year old German boy blew himself out of the bathroom window after an almighty explosion caused by the aerosol air freshener and his idle flicking of the lighter.
He was knocked unconscious, suffering burns to his arms, legs upper body and face.
Beuller said “I began fiddling with a lighter my dad left in there and suddenly there was this big orange whoosh! of flame. I woke up outside with my clothes burned off me and smelling like a barbecue.”.
I’d take the BBQ smell over those air freshenerers anyday; they smell like shit.