Aaron Hernandez Case: Third Suspect Arrested In Connection With Odin Lloyd’s Murder

The Aaron Hernandez’s case is getting more and more complex. Police say a third man has been arrested in connection with the murder of Odin Lloyd.

Law enforcement officials have also confirmed that Hernandez is being investigated in relation to a double homicide in 2012. The disgraced NFL player has been charged with Lloyd’s murder.

Now a third man is in custody in Florida in the expanding murder investigation surrounding Aaron Hernandez, the NFL tight end who is accused of being the mastermind in the shooting death of the semi-pro player.

NBC reports that Ernest Wallace, 41, known as Fish turned himself in, in Miramar, a suburb of Miami police said.

Massachusetts police had put out a statement saying they were seeking him as an accessory after murder, and that he was considered armed and dangerous.

Authorities were on their way to Florida to pick him up, the NBC affiliate WHDH in Boston reported.

Aaron Hernandez had been charged with the execution of friend Odin Lloyd and was denied bail for a second time on Thursday.

Sources tell NBC that Hernandez is being investigated in a drive-by shooting which took place in Boston last year and killed two men in their SUV after they left a night club.

In addition to the New England Patriots releasing him in light of these charges, Hernandez has already lost his endorsement from Puma, which signed him to a two-year deal in April.

CytoSport, maker of the Muscle Milk supplement drink, dropped Hernandez last week.

Connecticut authorities said on Thursday that they had charged another man in connection with Lloyd’s killing.

Carlos Ortiz of Bristol, the city where Hernandez grew up, was charged as a fugitive and agreed to return to Massachusetts according to police.

Police have said Lloyd was killed by two shots fired from someone standing above him, but they have not said who they believe pulled the trigger.

William McCauley, an assistant district attorney, said that Hernandez had interfered with the investigation by destroying home surveillance footage and instructing his girlfriend not to talk to authorities.

Aaron Hernandez, 23, was arrested on Wednesday after days of speculation.