The Xbox One portion of the E3 2013 conference is over for now, and here are the games that have been confirmed as of day one.
Today has been a busy one for the gaming industry, and nobody knows that more than Microsoft. A good handful of games have been announced or given new trailers, and Xbox One will have its work cut out for it.
The currently known Xbox One releases as of today include:
- Assassin’s Creed 4 is the latest in Desmond Miles’ forays into his ancestral memories in the fight against the Knights Templar.
- Battlefield 4 is the next title in the realistic urban warfare series.
- Below doesn’t have a lot known about it, but it is being developed by Capybara, the studio behind Sword and Sworcery.
- Call of Duty: Ghosts is the latest in the infamous war game series, this time starring a dog named Riley.
- Crimson Dragon is a game that nostalgic fans might say reminds them of Panzer Dragoon.
- D4 is an episodic murder mystery.
- Dead Rising 3 is the next in the series of Capcom’s other zombie game.
- Destiny is the latest game from the makers of Halo.
- Dying Light is a free-running game about zombies.
- Fantasia: Music Evolved is based on the Disney film.
- FIFA Soccer 14 is the latest in the famous soccer series (or football for those outside the US).
- Forza Motorsport 5 is the latest racing title from Microsoft.
- Halo is the science fiction shooter game that has been on Xbox consoles from the beginning.
- Killer Instinct is the much-anticipated followup to Rare’s fighting game series.
- Kinect Sports Rivals will be the launch title packaged with the Xbox One.
- LocoCycle is a game about a highly-skilled female assassin.
- Madden 25 is the latest of the long-running American football series.
- Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain is the next outing of the famous Solid Snake.
- Minecraft is the low-resolution PC hit about mining and survival.
- NBA Live 14 is the latest in the long-running basketball series.
- Need for Speed: Rivals is EA’s newest entry in its cutting edge racing series.
- Project Spark is a game for home game designers, probably a lot like the classic RPG Maker for PlayStation.
- Quantum Break is a space TV show that you play.
- Ryse: Sons of Rome is apparently a medieval battle game.
- Skylanders Swap Force is the adventure game followup to Skylanders Giants.
- Sunset Overdrive is an open-world shooter that apparently gets updated every day through the cloud.
- Thief is the next-generation reboot of the classic title about a guy who takes things that aren’t his.
- Titanfall appears to be a shooter featuring massive machines and human rebellion troops.
- EA Sports UFC is the new title featuring the shenanigans of the Ultimate Fighting Championship.
- Watch Dogs is the upcoming open-world game about a hacker who can control the world from his portable device.
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is the followup where you have your memories back and you search the world for your loved ones.
- Wolfenstein: The New Order is the next generation update to the godfather of first-person shooters.
- World of Tanks is a massively multiplayer online war game.
- Zumba Fitness World Party is a culturally rich fitness title.
What do you think of the Xbox One’s lineup so far? Did we miss any from day one of E3 2013?