London Attack: Man Beheaded With Machete In Woolwich

In a terrifying London attack, a man was beheaded with a machete and “hacked at” with meat cleavers by two other men.

The London attack, which may be considered terrorism, happened in Woolwich near the Royal Artillery Barracks, where the active duty soldier was stationed.

A witness to the horrifying London attack explains that two “dark skinned” men were seen dragging a victim, adding:

“They started slashing him up with the knife and hitting him in the stomach with the machete. I don’t think it took long before he was dead. There were people passing by who were screaming and running away. I’ve never seen anything like it.”

Witnesses to the London attack report that the assailants allegedly shouted “allahu akbar” as they assaulted the victim, and one explains:

“We saw clearly two knives, meat cleavers, they were big kitchen knives like you would use in a butcher’s, they were hacking at this poor guy, we thought they were trying to remove organs from him … These two guys were crazed, they were not there, they were just animals. They then dragged him from the pavement and dumped his body in the middle of the road.”

The man, named James, says police did not arrive on scene for more than a quarter of an hour after the soldier was brutally killed in broad daylight:

“They took 20 minutes to arrive, the police – the armed response.”

Witnesses say the men responsible for the London attack behaved bizarrely and did not attempt to flee the scene — when police eventually arrived, the pair reportedly ran at cops before they were shot down.

A witness recalls:

“They were oblivious to anything, they were more worried about having their photo taken, running up and down the road … They had no intention of running off or leaving or anything … In my opinion, they were waiting for the police to arrive to be shot by the police. That’s the only thing I can think … It’s horrendous what they were doing to that guy.”

Authorities have indicated the London attack may have been “Islamist” in nature. The condition of the two suspects is not currently clear, but one was reportedly airlifted from the scene while the other was taken away by ambulance.