Cressida Bonas, a 24-year-old British model and socialite, is dating Prince Harry, and therefore we must learn all we can about the girl with princess potential.
The Daily Mail published photos of the couple cuddling on the slopes of the Verbier sky resort in Switzerland this week. Diners at the Pot Luck Club restaurant witnessed Cressida sitting on Harry’s knee as he stroked her hair. They were celebrating Prince Andrew’s 53rd birthday along with Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York, and their daughters.
1. Cressida and Harry first started casually dating in May 2012. She backed off after Harry was photographed partying naked in Las Vegas.
2. Early in their relationship, the couple traveled to Necker Island to celebrate Sam Branson’s birthday. Sam, son of Sir Richard Branson, is engaged to Cressida’s sister, Isabella Gough-Calthorpe, a British movie star.
3. Her parents are divorced. Her father is Jeffrey Bonas, a business man. Her mother, Lady Mary-Gaye Curzon, has five children with four different fathers.
4. She is an accomplished dancer and is currently studying dance at the Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance.
5. Her fashion style is hippy-inspired, and she’d rather wear sneakers than high heels.
A friend of Cressida told the London Evening Standard:
“Cressida is obviously very good friends with Eugenie and her brother is good friends with Harry so the families sort of know each other. Harry has met a lot of members of the family now, there are quite a few of them, but he is yet to meet the parents.”
Another friend told The Mirror that Prince Harry has already met Cressida’s mother. Cressida and Harry are planning to travel to Africa in two weeks for her sister’s wedding to Sam Branson which will take place on Sir Richard Branson‘s private game resort near the Kruger National Park.
What do you think? Is Cressida Bonas “the one” or just the one for now?