‘Tipsy’ Woman Gets Stuck In High Chair, Rescued By Firefighters
Oxford, England – Serena Curtis was caught on video tape trying to squeeze into a high chair. The allegedly “tipsy” woman needed the aid of local firefighters to escape from the piece of baby furniture. Curtis’ friend Jade Dickerson filmed the escapade.
Curtis is shown struggling to get out of the high chair for quite some time. Eventually firefighters had to be called to free the Oxford woman from the plastic chair’s tight grasp, Huffington Post notes. The woman is shown on the floor, trapped in the high chair – cigarette still in hand.
The 31-year-old woman and her friend finished off several bottles of wine before the high chair incident unfolded, the Sun reports. Curtis, the mother of three, suddenly decided to try out her son’s high chair. The pair of women worked for about an hour to get the high chair loose. Once they decided that professional help was necessary, local firefighters were called to the scene.
Serena Curtis stated she was mortified when the firefighters converged upon her home. The high chair victim had this to say about the situation:
“I was so embarrassed. I just had a dressing gown on, but luckily part of the chair was hiding my face. It’s my son’s high chair. I haven’t told him yet. I’ll wait until he’s a bit older. We were a bit merry and I decided to do it for a laugh. I’m glad the fire brigade realized it was an accident.”
The YouTube video of the woman stuck in the high chair is quickly racking up views. The accident scene was set to very lively music and shows a smiling Serena Curtis.