Sharon Osbourne House Fire Was Started By Candles

Celebrities and fire just aren’t mixing well today. Sharon Osbourne’s Beverly Hills home was set on fire last night from a bunch of candles.

According to TMZ, Osbourne forgot to extinguish a group of candles before she went to bed last night. The reality show star woke up this morning to the sound of her fire alarms going off at about 4:45 am.

The BHFD arrived in time to put out the fire at Osbourne’s home before the flames did any significant damage.

Sharon said that she learned an important message from the incident: Put out your candles.

Sharon said:

“Please everybody always check all the candles lit in the house before going to bed. I didn’t, and at 5am this morning I was met with 5 gorgeous men from the BH Fire Department as they put out the fire in my house.”

Sharon added later on Twitter:

“I want to say Thank You to everyone at the Beverly Hills Fire Department for coming to our aid and taking such good care of us this morning.”

Surprisingly, Sharon Osbourne isn’t the only celebrity to have a close encounter with fire recently. Skrillex lit his hair on fire this week after trying to blow out birthday candles.

So, there are two lessons that we can learn here.

From Sharon: Blow out your candles.

From Skrillex: Be careful when you blow out your candles.