Lawsuit Claiming Donald Trump Raped A 13-Year-Old Girl Refiled In New York Court — New Witness Comes Forward
A lawsuit accusing Donald Trump of repeatedly raping a 13-year-old girl has been refiled in New York court with a new witness, Occupy Democrats reports. The allegation against Trump occurred over 20 years ago when Donald attended a series of parties thrown by convicted sex offender and billionaire investor Jeffrey Epstein. Jeffrey had a reputation for throwing sex parties with underage girls.
A third eyewitness, “Jane Doe,” joined the lawsuit and can allegedly place Donald Trump in at least one of Epstein’s parties. Donald Trump’s campaign has denied any and all implications that he was involved in the rape of the young girl in question. Trump previously stated that he has known Jeffrey for 15 years and touted how much fun they had in social events, especially with “young girls.”
“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”
— Linda Adedapo (@AdedapoLinda) September 23, 2016
“Jane Doe” claims that Donald and Jeffrey not only raped her, but they also threatened to kill her family if she told anyone. She feared for her life and kept quiet about her alleged experience for 20 years, Snopes reports.
“I understood that both Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein knew I was 13 years old. Defendant Trump had sexual contact with me at four different parties in the summer of 1994. On the fourth and final sexual encounter with Defendant Trump tied me to a bed, exposed himself to me and then proceeded to forcibly rape me. During the course of this savage sexual attack, I loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but he did not. Defendant Trump responded to my pleas by violently striking me in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted. Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened me that, were I ever to reveal any of the details of Defendant Trump’s sexual and physical abuse of me, my family and I wold be physically harmed if not killed.”
Alan Garten, general counsel for Trump Organization, stated that “Jane Doe’s” claims about Donald “are completely frivolous and appear to be politically motivated.”
A second witness named “Tiffany Doe” came forward alleging that she witnessed Epstein and Trump rape the plaintiff on multiple occasions. A third witness named “Joan Doe” reports that the plaintiff stated she was sexually active with Trump and Epstein during the summer of 1994.
“In the 1994-95 school year, I was told by the plaintiff in Jane Doe v. Trump and Epstein (1:16-cv-04642, SDNY) that the plaintiff was subject to sexual contact by the Defendants at parties in New York City during the summer of 1994.”
Donald’s lawyer claims that the allegations against him are false and seem to be aimed at smearing his “good” name, and they plan to fight the lawsuit in every possible way.
Of course, all three women could be lying about Trump, in a plot to smear his name to give Hillary Clinton a boost in the election. Winning Democrats report that the women are not using the lawsuit to “get famous” as Trump’s attorney implied. They did not use their real names and requested to stay anonymous. Another fact supporting the lawsuit is when Donald Trump told radio personality Howard Stern a few years ago that he was sexually attracted to Paris Hilton when she was 12 years old — a full year younger than the victim listed in the lawsuit. And, let’s not forget, Donald allegedly made a few very inappropriate sexual comments about his own daughter.
Let’s face it — it doesn’t look good for Donald Trump. Even if he get the case thrown out, America will wonder if the allegations against him were true. Worst of all, the lawsuit could and possibly should cost him the 2016 presidential election.
[Featured Image by Jessica Kourkounis/Getty Images]