With just over a day left in the Big Brother 18 house, the final three cast members have been seen on live feeds trying to keep themselves occupied, while preparing for Wednesday night’s live finale episode.
To change the mood in the house, Big Brother producers decided to fill Paul Abrahamian, Nicole Franzel, and James Huling in on the fact that only a week after they exit Season 18, a new version of the show will commence online.
According to Joker’s Updates, at around 4:33 p.m. Big Brother 18 house time, the three remaining cast mates were summoned to the living room and were shown a trailer for Big Brother: Over the Top. They were also given a card that instructed each player to leave a picture or some message that included advice for the new set of BBOTT houseguests.
Nicole could be heard on CBS All Access live feeds repeatedly saying, “You’re kidding me,” as they split the provided blackboard into three sections so each cast member could leave an individualized message.
Upon hearing the Big Brother: Over the Top news, James reportedly shouted out to producers that he would like to be part of the new show, according to the Big Brother 18 RHappy Hour.
James’ advice was first on the board and, according to Joker’s Updates, is entitled “Captain Camo’s Pointers to Get Through BB Boot Camp.” It reads:
- Don’t be that guy/girl!
- If a fight doesn’t involve you, walk away!
- Take in more information than you give out!
- Find the cutest girl or guy and get in a showmance, but make sure they can win COMPS!
- This game is a marathon not a sprint, slow your roll! Don’t show your cards early!
- Start to study every event, days, and get to know your houseguests! Be social but don’t be annoying!
- Wash your hands after using the bathroom! Big Brother will call you out! Ask Paul x2.
- Short bursts of cardio are your best friend! Don’t trust the quiet or loud guy/girl.
- Good luck! Make this summer your BEST!
- Don’t throw the comp that gets you EVICTED! (But throw 75%).
According to Big Brother Junkie, Paul decided to call his advice “Paul’s Friendship Tips,” and made sure to put a little skull next to his message. His told Big Brother: Over the Top cast mates:
- Drop your ego!
- Have fun.
- Be yourself… unless you suck.
- Play your own game, you’re not Derrick or Dan.
- F*** showmances!
- Call people out… it’s fun!
- Always remember… Friendship!!
Nicole seemed to have the toughest time coming up with messages for the Big Brother: Over the Top crew, but eventually dug deep to find some advice.
According to the Big Brother 18 RHappy Hour, Nicole finally wrote:
- Breathe – seriously.
- Be You; that’s what got you here.
- Make the best of every situation.
- Feel free to trust your gut, head and/or heart.
- PLAY Big Brother, not BIG BABY.
- Have the TIME of your LIFE.
- Try not to fall in love.”
Current status in the Big Brother 18 house is that Paul won the first part of the final Head of Household (HOH) competition, and Nicole won the second part. This means Paul and Nicole will go head-to-head on the September 21, live finale show and whoever wins the third part of the challenge will choose who to take to the final two.
Thus, James is at the mercy of whoever wins the last HOH, obviously hoping he is chosen by either Paul or Nicole to go to the end and face the Big Brother 18 jury.
In the meantime, as noted, there is only one more episode of Big Brother 18, the 90-minute finale airing Wednesday, September 21, at 9:30 p.m. Eastern Time on CBS.
Only a week later, on Wednesday, September 28, at 10 p.m. Eastern Time, the all-digital online version of the show, Big Brother: Over the Top, will begin streaming on CBS All Access.
[Featured Image by CBS]