Answer these trivia questions and quickly learn some surprising facts about Bernie Sanders, Hillary Clinton, and Donald Trump.
Ten questions, 500 points for each correct answer, 5,000 points total. Quiz yourself, test a friend, or hold a mini-game show with your colleagues.
Each answer will either be Bernie Sanders, Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, or some combination of the three. Correct responses and explanations appear after the questions. Have fun!
- A video game was made about this candidate, using their voice.
- Which candidate has filed bankruptcy?
- Which candidate called the Democratic and Republican parties, "Tweedle-dee and Tweedle-dum?"
- Which of the candidates' spouses has the highest number of post-high school degrees?
- This candidate lists swimming as a personal activity.
- Which two candidates used to identify as each other's current party affiliation?
- Match these three zodiac signs to the three candidates: Gemini, Virgo, Scorpio.
- This candidate had a sibling die after struggling with alcoholism and does not consume alcohol.
- Only one state -- Kansas -- has predicted the Democratic nominee 100% of the time over the last 50 years in its primary. Who won Kansas this year?
- Which candidate has won a Grammy?
1. A video game was made about this candidate, using their voice.
The Bernie-Arcade was created about Bernie Sanders for his 2006 senatorial re-election campaign.
2. Which candidate has filed bankruptcy?
Donald Trump has filed Chapter 11 bankruptcy on businesses four times -- in 1991, 1992, 2004, and 2009. Bankruptcy means having more debts than assets. Filing for bankruptcy means asking the court to supervise finances in order to keep some assets and satisfy some of the debt. See Moran Law Group for more bankruptcy information.3. Which candidate called the Democratic and Republican parties, "Tweedle-dee and Tweedle-dum?"
Bernie Sanders wrote an op-ed that was published in the New York Times in 1989 in which he referred to the two major political parties as "Tweedle-dee and Tweedle-dum."
Which of the candidates' spouses has the highest number of post-high school degrees?
Bernie's wife, Jane Sanders, has the most, with three degrees -- a Bachelor's degree, a Master's degree, and a Ph.D. Hillary's husband and former President Bill Clinton has two degrees -- a J.D. (law degree) and a Bachelor's degree. He would also have three degrees, but while he attended Oxford as a Rhodes Scholar, he did not complete his degree there. Donald's wife, Melania Trump, has a degree from the University of Ljubljana in Slovenia.This candidate lists swimming as a personal activity.
Hillary Clinton told ABC News, "I love to swim."
Which two candidates used to identify as each other's current party affiliation?
Donald Trump is currently a Republican and used to be a Democrat. Hillary Clinton is currently a Democrat and used to be a Republican. Bernie Sanders has always identified as a third party. He has caucused with the Democrats but not with the Republicans.Match these three zodiac signs to the three candidates: Gemini, Virgo, Scorpio.
This candidate had a sibling die after struggling with alcoholism and does not consume alcohol.
Donald Trump's older brother died from alcoholism, and Trump does not drink.
Who won Kansas this year?
Bernie Sanders won big in Kansas, getting 67.7 percent of the vote, while Clinton got 32.3 percent.Which candidate has won a Grammy?
Hillary Clinton won a Grammy in 1997 for Best Spoken Word Album for the audio version of her book, It Takes a Village.
What was your final score?
Whether you like Bernie Sanders, Hillary Clinton, or Donald Trump, they are providing the world with new, interesting and, yes, useless trivia.
[Photo by Mark Wilson/Getty Images]