Prince Business Affairs In Chaos

The artist known as Prince died earlier this week at the age of 57 years old. The world seemed to stand still and mourn such an iconic artist. Many artists sang his praises and performed tributes to one of R&B’s most influential musicians. However, his business is left in chaos since his departure.

Prince’s family is left to pick up the pieces after his death. Sources close to Prince told TMZ that Prince often switched up advisors. Sources say Prince’s estate lacked high-power attorney’s necessary to settle his estate in the event of his untimely death.

Sources told TMZ Prince’s sister Tika has been calling the shots since his death. However, it is said that not even Warner Bros know where the rights to his songs fall. His musical library is worth more than $150 million

Prince made legendary music. Wherever the rights to his music falls will make that individual a very wealthy individual.

As condolences poured in on Thursday in regards to Prince impact on the music industry, Antoine Fuqua was interviewed by Hollywood Life. Fuqua was the producer for Prince’s 1995 hit, “The Most Beautiful Girl in the World.” Fuqua is the producer of Training Day, Olympus Has Fallen, and Southpaw.

Fuqua had not met Prince when he was approached to produce the video. The song went on to be one of Prince’s top ten hits. This was around the time that contract disputes caused him to write the word “Slave” on his cheek during performances.

Fuqua didn’t tap into the drama. He saw Prince as a warm and collaborative, enigmatic artist.

Prince was cremated on Saturday. His family and friends celebrated his life in a private ceremony. Yvette Noel-Schure said in a statement that the 57-year-old music superstar’s family and friends gathered “in a private, beautiful ceremony” to say a loving goodbye.

The statement did not say where the service was held, but friends such as percussionist Sheila E and bassist Larry Graham were both seen on Saturday entering Prince’s suburban Minneapolis estate, Paisley Park.

Fans gathered outside his resident at Paisley Park to pay their respect to the artist formerly known as Prince. Hundreds of fans gathered outside Prince Paisley Park to show their respect to the late Prince. They covered the fence of his home with balloons, flowers, and signs of their appreciation to Prince.

Prince death is still under investigation. We will not know the cause of death until at least four weeks from now, says The Guardian. The private remains of Prince are left unnamed.

“We ask for your blessings and prayers of comfort for his family and close friends at this time,” the statement said.

A musician celebration will be held at a latter date.

According to Sheriff Jim Olson of Carver county there was no indication of suicide or signs of trauma. Investigators are reviewing Prince’s medical history, including previous hospitalization and pharmaceutical records.

New details surrounding Prince death emerged on Friday. The last time Prince was seen alive was on Wednesday 8p.m. He was dropped off at his home in Paisley Park by an acquaintance. Prince was alone throughout the night. When staffers couldn’t contact him on Thursday, they went to the compound and found him unresponsive in the elevator on the first floor.

Hours later he was announced dead by police officials.

[Photo by AP Images]

Share this article: Prince Business Affairs In Chaos
More from Inquisitr