With just one week to go until WrestleMania 32, the card is pretty much complete and set in stone. A few alterations and changes could be made here and there, but things are done for the most part. One thing that isn’t known is the order of the matches at the big Pay-Per-View, and the rumors are interesting on all that. It looks like three matches could end up on the kickoff show, and it isn’t exactly known which bout will be the main event.
According to Sports Keeda, Vince McMahon actually isn’t in favor of the the WWE Title match between Triple H and Roman Reigns sitting in the main event slot. Considering he is a part of the feud between his son and “The Deadman,” he’d much rather have Hell in a Cell end the PPV.
Vince McMahon’s stake in the company (storyline-wise) is on the line in this match, as Shane McMahon will win control of Monday Night Raw if he wins the match.
For two years now, Vince McMahon has attempted to make Roman Reigns the face of the company and it just hasn’t worked. Now, rumor has it that he’s lost that battle and has taken a step back and there is also talk that Reigns is going to make a heel turn soon.
That being said, Vince wants Shane vs. The Undertaker to finish out WrestleMania 32, but Triple H still wants his title match with Reigns to end the show. Only time will tell which one wins out and brings the huge PPV to a close.
From the end of the big event to the beginning, and actually before it starts, it was known that the kickoff show for WrestleMania 32 would have at least two matches on it, and now WrestleZone is reporting that it will actually have three.
The Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal is one that is pretty much guaranteed to take place on the kickoff show. It’s also expected that The Dudley Boyz vs. The Usos will also be moved to the kickoff show, and there is still the possibility that Golden Truth will be added to the match.
It’s not yet known which match currently on the card will end up as the third on the kickoff show. There is also the possibility that a new match could be announced.
The full, and rumored, card for WrestleMania 32 is as follows:
- WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Triple H (c) vs. Roman Reigns
- Divas Championship: Charlotte (c) vs. Becky Lynch vs. Sasha Banks
- No Holds Barred Street Fight: Dean Ambrose vs. Brock Lesnar
- Hell in a Cell: Shane McMahon vs. The Undertaker
- 3rd Annual Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
- The Dudley Boyz vs. The Usos
- Battle for Tag Team Supremacy: The New Day (c) vs. League of Nations
- United States Championship: Kalisto (c) vs. Ryback
- Intercontinental Title Ladder Match: Kevin Owens (c) vs. Zack Ryder vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Sami Zayn vs. Stardust vs. The Miz vs. Sin Cara
- AJ Styles vs. Chris Jericho – Rumored
- Multi-Divas Tag Team Match – Rumored
As of this writing, the match order for WrestleMania 32 is not fully known, or at least not to the general public. WWE likely knows how things are going to go, but the order and matches could still change this week with Monday Night Raw and SmackDown. There will be at least two matches, and possibly three on the kickoff show. As for the main event? Fans may not known until Sunday if it will be the WWE Title Match or Hell in a Cell in the final slot.
[Image via WWE]