The road to WrestleMania is all clear.
With WWE Roadblock officially in the books, there are eight matches set for the 32nd edition of WrestleMania, which takes place in less than three weeks at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas, on April 3. Here’s what the card looks like following a couple of matches being added at the Smackdown tapings on Tuesday night.
- WWE World Heavyweight Title Match: Roman Reigns (c) vs. Triple H
- Hell In a Cell Match: Shane McMahon vs. The Undertaker. If Shane wins the match, he gains control of RAW.
- No Holds Barred Street Fight: Dean Ambrose vs. Brock Lesnar
- Triple Threat Match for the WWE Divas Championship: Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte (c)
- The Third Annual Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal: Participants TBA
- WWE Tag Team Championship: The New Day (c) vs. League of Nations
- United States Championship: Kalisto (c) vs. Ryback
- The Usos vs. The Dudley Boyz
Now, if I had to pick the one match that’s going to steal the show at WrestleMania 32, I’d have to go with The Undertaker vs Shane McMahon match. Shane has always been known to take a few risks and The Undertaker has put on some great WrestleMania performances, especially late in his career. Outside of that match, however, there’s nothing on the card thus far that looks like “match of the night” material, except for maybe Lesnar and Ambrose. I’m sure there will be a few more matches added to the card in the coming weeks. There’s been talk of a ladder match for the Intercontinental Championship and also the possibility of Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn, which has the ability to steal any show. Hopefully, the WWE Universe gets a few more big-time matches to look forward to before April 3.
Until then, let’s have a little fun and take a look back at what I feel were the best matches from every single WrestleMania. And yes, I’m expecting you to fight me on a few of these.