Russian Nanny Wearing Burka Beheads A Toddler And Carries Head Onto Busy Street [Video]

A nanny wearing a burka beheaded the little girl she was caring for before walking onto a street and shouting “Allahu Akbar,” Moscow police say. Gyulchehra Bobokulova is the Russian babysitter accused of decapitating the little girl who has been identified only as Nastya M.

Gyulchehra Bobokulova allegedly walked to a train station in Oktyabrskoye Pole in Russia and pulled the child’s head out of a bag and walked around, dangling it as the police arrived, according to a Daily Mail report. The Moscow police officers encountered the woman when the were called to a fire on the same block.

The 38-year-old Russian nanny reportedly shouted that she had beheaded the little girl and then began praying on the street. The police officers were later reportedly told by the Muslim woman that she decided to decapitate the child after she found out that her husband had been unfaithful to her, CBS News notes.

Moscow law enforcement officials ordered the babysitter to undergo psychological testing after her arrest. One witness to the gruesome scene said that Gyulchehra Bobokulova screamed, “My child was killed, I will blow up everyone. I hate democracy.”

Polina Nikolskaya, a journalist working in the area where the beheading incident occurred, stated that she heard the Russian babysitter shouting, “Allahu Akbar.” Video footage shot of the incident on bystanders cellphones appear to reveal the woman was also yelling that she was a terrorist.

Nikolskaya also had this to say about witnessing the horrific crime.

“I was on my way to the metro station from home. She was standing near the metro entrance and caught my attention because she was screaming Allahu Akbar. I saw that she had a bloodied head in her arms, but I thought it was not real. People in the crowd said it was real.”

In an abundance of caution, Moscow police officers closed down the metro station and launched a search for explosives — none were found. Some bystanders believe the woman made no attempt to hide or crime or to escape from the police. She instead appeared determined to garner as much attention as possible as she held the decapitated head, witnesses claim.

Videos recorded after the Russian nanny was spotted carrying a little girl’s head on the street also showed police charging towards the woman and tackling her to the ground. When firefighters were able to extinguish the blaze at the structure fire on the same block, they found four dead victims — including a headless child’s body.

Police investigators reportedly believe that the Russian babysitter waited to start the fire and to commit the murder until the parents of an older child had left the shared apartment. The young child reportedly could not walk and had developmental disabilities. The child, her 15-year-old brother, and their parents were originally from the Oryol area and were renting the Moscow apartment.

The child’s mother, a wedding shop staffer, fell unconscious when she learned that her daughter had been decapitated and was rushed to the hospital. The girl’s father works as a technician for a local cellphone company. Gyulchehra Bobokulova has worked as a nanny for the family for about 18 months.

The girl’s mother, who works in a wedding shop, was rushed to hospital in an unconscious condition after learning of her daughter’s death. Her father is a technician at a mobile phone company. The Russian nanny reportedly told the police that the fire was unintentional and that she wanted to make sure the parents knew who it was who beheaded their child.

Gyulchehra Bobokulova reportedly had a valid visa but was working illegally in Russia. The decapitation of the little girl is not currently being investigated as an act of terrorism.

[Image via Meunierd/Shutterstock]