You may have to pay Uncle Sam today, but you can also get a little something back. Several businesses are offering free stuff for tax day, mainly in the form of free food. Ready to cash in on your tax day freebies?
Free Stuff on Tax DayHere's a list of places offering up free food for tax day:
• Maggie Moo's: Go into any location for one free scoop of ice cream. No coupon required.
• Taco Del Mar: Get one free taco with a coupon. Make sure to go here and print the coupon in advance.
• P.F. Chang's China Bistro: Get 15 percent off your total bill. No coupon required.
• TGI Friday's: Get discount cards of $5 to $10 with any purchase over $15. No coupon required.
• Cinnabon: Get free "classic bites" samples between 5 and 8 p.m. (local time). No coupon required.
• McDonald's: Participating locations will give you a second Bic Mac or Quarter Pounder for a penny after you buy one at regular price.
• Chick-fil-A: Participating locations will give you a coupon for a free meal when you buy a regular meal today.
• McCormick and Schmick's: Participating locations will give you a gift certificate for a free meal if you eat there today.
Know of any other businesses offering up free stuff for tax day? Leave the info in the comments section below.