Get your DVR ready for a full lineup of reality TV shows this summer. Whether you are a fan of the Bachelorette, Bachelor in Paradise, Big Brother 17, America’s Got Talent, or American Ninja Warriors, reality show addicts have a long list of viewing options this summer.
Before summer officially begins, ABC will premiere the 10th season of The Bachelorette on May 18. This year, the network is changing things up by starting out the show with two leading ladies, but spoilers indicate one girl won’t make it past the first episode. The franchise’s summer spinoff, Bachelor in Paradise Season 2, will premiere on August 2, shortly after the Bachelorette finale. BIP 2 is set to start filming later in the spring in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
Buddy TV reports that ABC has also set premiere dates for CelebrityWife Swap (May 20), and Extreme Weight Loss (May 26). Two competitions based reality shows, Rising Star (June 22), and Sing Your Face Off (May 31) will also air on ABC.
CBS will air the premiere of Extreme Weight Loss on May 26, and the popular Big Brother Season 17 on June 24. Big Brother will feature episodes three nights a week on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays. Big Brother After Dark premieres on June 25.
Tune in to NBC to watch two pre-summer reality shows — American Ninja Warrior (May 25) and America’s Got Talent (May 26). NBC will also premiere four additional reality shows during the summer, including Food Fighters, hosted by Man vs. Food‘s Adam Richman (July 22); Food Fighters (July 2); Running Wild with Bear Grylls (July 13); and Last Comic Standing (July 22).
Other reality shows set to premiere in late spring/early summer 2015 include the following.
- America’s Next Cat Star (yes, it’s true) on Animal Planet – May 2
- Filthy Riches on Nat Geo – May 6
- Deion’s Family Playbook on OWN – May 9
- Sing It On on Pop Network – May 13
- American Diner Revival on Food Network – May 22
- What the Fung?! on FYI – May 23
- Love & Hip Hop Live: The Wedding on VH1 – May 25
- #RichKids of Beverly Hills on E! – May 24
- Marriage Boot Camp Reality Stars on WE – May 29
- So You Think You Can Dance on FOX – June 1
- Chrisley Knows Best on USA – June 2
- CeeLo Green’s The Good Life on TBS – June 23
- WWE Tough Enough on USA – June 23
- Penn & Teller: Fool Us on CW – July 6
- Million Dollar Listing San Francisco on Bravo – July 8
- Date on CW – July 9
- Masters of Illusion on CW – July 10