It’s widely agreed that Cristiano Ronaldo has the best body in world soccer. And the Portuguese forward has been showing off his perfectly chiseled abs for the launch of his new CR7 by Cristiano Ronaldo Underwear range.
And alongside this plethora of images, the Real Madrid and Portugal forward has posted 15 personal fitness tips that will set you on your way to getting a body just like his. Spoiler Alert: You almost certainly won’t get a body like Cristiano Ronaldo.
So, what are Cristiano Ronaldo’s 15 personal fitness tips? You can have a look at each of them, which came straight from CR7Underwear, below.
- “Learn to train your mind as well as your body.”
- “Be disciplined.”
- “Set yourself goals.”
- “Working with a training partner is a good way to add a bit of competitiveness and help push yourself.”
- “Proper sleep is really important for getting the most out of training.”
- “Warming up properly prevents injury.”
- “Mix it up.”
- “High intensity is important to get your blood pumping and to increase stamina.”
- “Cardio sessions are also key for building up endurance and stamina, and to stay trim.”
- “Fit in exercise wherever you can.”
- “A good workout must be combined with a good diet.”
- “Make sure you stay hydrated.”
- “Eat regularly.”
- “I always make sure I have good music to listen to.”
- “Relax. Training and physical sessions are most important, but living a relaxed lifestyle helps you to be the best you can be, physically and mentally.”
Cristiano Ronaldo also released a number of images of himself modeling the various pieces of underwear that were now available to the world. You can can check out some of the pictures below.
— Cristiano Ronaldo (@Cristiano) February 3, 2015
— Shanta Ronaldo (@RealMadridxCR7) February 3, 2015
— JustJared.com (@JustJared) February 4, 2015
— TheCRonaldoFan (@TheCRonaldoFan) February 4, 2015
According to the Mirror, Cristiano Ronaldo also admitted that he was hugely impressed with the range of underwear available and explained why they have a “distinctive look for Spring/Summer.”
“I love vibrant colors and underwear is a great way to experiment with different looks. The bright pink and red in the new collection and the bold patterns give it a distinctive look for Spring/Summer — I like to make sure that the collection stands out! I’m really proud of it.”
[Image via Mirror]