Bravo Announces Returning Series Including ‘RHOC,’ Premiere Dates For ‘Shahs,’ ‘Southern Charm,’ ‘Million Dollar Listing: NY’ & More
Bravo has just announced which series will be returning in coming months, and the premiere dates for several others.
On January 15, Reality Tea reported the following.
“Shahs of Sunset will come back for their fourth season on March 2nd, after getting pushed off of their initial premiere date last October, while Newlyweds: The First Year returns with four new couples on March 10th. Million Dollar Listing New York is back in action on April 8th and Southern Charm season 2 will kick off on March 9th.”
Flipping Out, Married To Medicine and The Real Housewives of Orange County, which the Inquisitr recently reported had started filming, were renewed for new seasons, but premiere dates have not yet been released.
According to the press release, which was published on Zap2It’s TV by the Numbers, the show descriptions and premiere dates, when available, are as follows.
- Shahs of Sunset Season 4: “The glittery and gold-drenched cast is living the good life, riding high and taking some big chances to find happiness in their professional, artistic and romantic lives. When a scandalous accusation from one of their own shakes the group to the core, lifelong friendships are in jeopardy. Reza Farahan, Golnesa ‘GG’ Gharachedaghi, Mercedes ‘MJ’ Javid, Asa Soltan Rahmati and Mike Shouhed return along with a sultry new cast member Asifa Mirza.”
- Shahs Of Sunset Season 4 premieres on Monday, March 2 at 9 p.m.
- Newlyweds: The First Year Season 2: “Four new couples, Samantha Abby and Laura Leigh Abby, Erik Courtney and Nadine Jolie Courtney, Kirk and Laura Knight, and Toi and Rouvaun Walker are putting love to the test in this groundbreaking series that follows newlyweds for an entire year. From challenging in-laws to fertility struggles and merging complicated lives together, the show will once again document all of the trials and tribulations that can arise in the first year of marriage.”
- Newlyweds: The First Year Season 2 premieres on Tuesday, March 10 at 10 p.m.
- Southern Charm Season 2: “Craig Conover, Kathryn Calhoun Dennis, Cameran Eubanks, Thomas Ravenel, Shep Rose and Whitney Sudler-Smith along with new addition Landon Clements, are taking King Street by storm. Kathryn and Thomas are busy as new parents, but still finding time to spearhead his campaign for US Senate. Shep and Whitney are both making a play in the restaurant industry while Craig is now an official law school graduate, and newly married Cameran is making her name as a real estate agent. Even with their recent successes, relationship tensions, ballots, businesses and babies, are pushing the group to their breaking points.”
- Southern Charm Season 2 premieres on Monday, March 16 at 10 p.m.
- Million Dollar Listing New York Season 4: “The Emmy-nominated series returns for season four with superstar real-estate agents Fredrik Eklund, Luis D. Ortiz and Ryan Serhant taking their professional and personal lives to the next level and the drama is at an all-time high. Luis shifts his business into high gear as he takes on his first new development project. Ryan is charming his way through some of the biggest deals of his career, but his most important ‘deal’ yet involves his girlfriend, Emilia and living happily ever after. Fredrik is officially New York City’s #1 broker, but he still faces a litany of challenging clients and colleagues, as he and Ryan attempt to work together for the first time.”
- Milion Dollar Listing: New York Season 4 premieres on Wednesday, April 8 at 10 p.m.
- Flipping Out Season 8: “Everyone’s favorite interior designer, Jeff Lewis, and his genius design team including Jenni Pulos are back in action for season eight and taking their business to the next level. Not only is business expanding, but so is Jeff’s family as he moves forward with a plan to have a child.”
- Married to Medicine Season 3: “The fabulous ladies return for a third season full of friendships, rivalries, medical moments and high stakes drama. This year, the ladies deal with tough issues both personal and professional. From juggling careers as MDs and moms to keeping friendships alive in the wake of a shocking betrayal, this season is sure to keep your blood pressure elevated.”
- The Real Housewives of Orange County Season 10: “These ladies show no signs of slowing down and although they may be enjoying the sunny SoCal lifestyle, replete with plastic surgery and frequent shopping sprees, real life still manages to find them, even in the land of excess and indulgence.”
[Photo via Twitter]