ISIS is selling kidnapped Yazidi and Christian girls as sex slaves and a recently released document shows a price list that includes girls as young as one year old.
A document issued by ISIS shows a full list of prices as well as some basic rules for who was permitted to buy the girls and when. The document also claims that anyone violating the price controls will be killed.
It also noted a decline in the sale of sex slaves.
"The market to sell women and spoils of war has been experiencing a significant decrease, which has adversely affected ISIS revenue and financing of the Mujahideen," the document read.
The Iraq News published the full list of ISIS sex slave prices:
- A (Yazidi or Christian) woman, aged 40 to 50 years, is for 50,000 dinars.
- The rate of a (Yazidi or Christian) woman, aged 30 to 40 years, is 75,000 dinars.
- The rate for a (Yazidi or Christian) woman, aged 20 to 30 years, is 100,000 dinars.
- A (Yazidi or Christian) girl, aged 10 to 20 years, is for 150,000 dinars.
- A (Yazidi or Christian) child's price, aged 1 to 9 years, is 200,000 dinars.
Another video released this week showed men negotiating the price of a slave, with a caption reading, "Today is distribution day God willing. Each one takes his share."
"Today is the slave market day. Today is the day where this verse applies: 'Except with their wives and the captives whom their right hands possess, for then they are not to be blamed," the ISIS slave market video begins.
A United Nations report issued last month details the depth of the ISIS sex slave trade. The report also found that ISIS had recruited child soldiers and slaughtered thousands of Iraqi and Syrian civilians.