It’s no secret that a lot of grandparents out there are still trying to conquer the World Wide Web. There’s a lot that goes into it and many people take it for granted that a lot of these things come second nature for the younger generations.
While we are certainly sympathetic to their struggles, it doesn’t change the fact they they can be flat out hilarious when it comes to trying their hand searching, uploading, and honestly just anything that involves a computer in general.
We understand that this does not apply to everyone, so please don’t take offense if you are an older, but savvy user!
1. Apparently Red Lobster has parents?
2. Not quite quick enough…
3. At least she’s thankful!
4. Wouldn’t it be nice if it worked like this?
5. Once again, looks like Facebook needs to incorporate a new feature…
6. Just looking for a shoulder to cry on.
7. Rolling back prices on everything…including counseling.
8. All kinds of recipes.
9. Personal messages to the BK.
10. Hey, at least it got answered!
11. I’m not even sure where to start here.
12. I think you might have the wrong person.
13. Too many good things in this one.
14. This may be a valid question…
15. Lots of confusion going on here.
16. Walmart getting all kinds of love.
17. Ok, will do.
18. Question answered…can’t complain about that.
19. She was happy with her meal!
20. Nothing like your Grandparents busting in on a serious reflection status.
21. I too enjoy Grilled Cheese, Terrell.
22. Looks like a valiant effort to me.
23. I couldn’t stop laughing at this one….too good.
24. Status: Hijacked.
25. Advil and Google….pretty much the same thing.