Justin Bieber Hearing Seeks Second Deposition In Photographer Lawsuit

Miami — Justin Bieber’s ongoing defense against a photographer’s lawsuit will see a hearing take place in a Miami courtroom Tuesday to decide a number of motions.

Paparazzo Jeffrey Binion, 56, is suing Bieber,. 20, and bodyguard Hugo Hesny, 32,in a civil assault case.

Binon alleges he was assaulted by Bieber’s bodyguards on the direct orders of the superstar when he was spotted snapping the then 19-year-old outside Miami’s Hit Factory recording studio on June 5, 2013.

Attorney Mark DiCowden – acting for Binion – previously filed a motion asking Miami-Dade Circuit Court Judge Sarah Zabel to order Bieber to a second deposition.

DiCowden’s motion stated he was improperly prevented on March 6 from questioning the pop star about his on-off girlfriend, actress-singer Selena Gomez, the Associated Press reports.

According to AP, another motion has asked that punitive damages be allowed in the case, while another requests the removal of Bieber’s lawyers — Howard Weitzman and Jeremiah Reynolds — from the case on grounds of obstruction.

Following reportedly informal talks with Gomez’s lawyers about the starlet being deposed, last week DiCowden declared his intention to force the “Come & Get It” singer to a deposition.

On Friday, DiCowden told Radar Online: “I will be serving Selena Gomez next week. She witnessed Justin Bieber attack a photographer back in 2012.”

Bieber is also being sued by the paparazzo related to an alleged attack in May 2012.

Jose Osmin Hernandez Duran claims the singer drop-kicked him in the parking lot of The Commons shopping center in Calabasas, California after he took photographs of Gomez and Justin out on a date.

Gomez has been subpoenaed to an April 23 deposition to testify to what she allegedly saw and heard in May 2012, after she was served legal papers in Los Angeles last Thursday, E! News reports.

Bieber is also charged with DUI and other charges following his January 23 arrest in MIami Beach. He has pleaded not guilty and is set to appear in court when the trial starts on May 5.

The singer has also been charged with assault in connection with an alleged attack on a limo driver in Toronto, Canada in December.

Justin’s lawyers previously said he is innocent of the assault.

After a sojourn in Atlanta, Georgia in February, Bieber returned to his native Canada and is currently recording new music in Toronto, according to his social media accounts.

IQ will update on news from the Bieber-Binion Miami hearing later today.