Arrowhead Homicide: Police Questioning Three ‘People Of Interest’

A suspected homicide took place at the Arrowhead stadium on Sunday, following a game between the Kansas City Chiefs and the Denver Broncos.

Three people have been taken in for questioning by the police, but as yet, it’s not clear if arrests have been made, The man who died was originally found unconscious on the sidewalk next to a vehicle.

When medical professionals arrived on the scene, they began to administer emergency first aid to the man just before he was rushed to a nearby hospital. He died soon after arrival.

Darin Snapp, a spokesman for the City, said about the Arrowhead homicide:

“Talking to several witnesses that were out here in the parking lots, there was an individual who came back to his vehicle, saw someone inside the vehicle that did not belong. A struggle ensued between the two. That’s when the individual (who had been inside the vehicle) collapsed.”

Apparently, the man returned to his car with his young son, who ran away when a struggle ensued between his father and the stranger in their car. It is not certain at this time what actually caused the death of the victim.

Snapp continued: “We don’t know if the person had a health condition, had a heart attack. We don’t know. We’re going to investigate this as a homicide until we hear differently. Right now it’s a suspicious death but we are going to investigate it as a homicide.”

The city spokesman said that police were questioning a number of witnesses who were in the area at the time of the altercation. Snapp said about the three people who were arrested:

“Right now they’re persons of interest. Like I said, until we find out exactly how this person passed away, we’re going to investigate it as a homicide. They’re not suspects right now until we find out exactly what happened.”

It remains to be seen what the exact circumstances were that led to the Arrowhead homicide as police and local authorities continue their investigations into the incident.