Kanye West Plays Fashion Police On Twitter
Kanye West went for a drive over the weekend and spotted a few fashion mistakes. The rapper, who has his own clothing line, went on a small Twitter rant about all of the fashion trends that he “detests.”
West tweeted: “Just driving through the city and I see a few thing I hate…”
Here are a few Fashion faux pas according to Kanye West.
- I hate long ass sideburns with the line up RnB beard
- I Hate big ass striped scarves
- I hate khaki cargo shorts
- I hate khaki trench coats with jeans and off brand work out sneakers
- I hate sport coats with button up shirts, jeans and dress shoes
- I hate hoodies with sport coats
- I hate button up shirts with hoodies
West finished his rant off by saying that he saw all that ugliness in a span of just five blocks and that he was detested (to feel intense and often violent antipathy toward) by the fashion choices some people made. At least West admitted that he was being a little mean, saying “I’m on my snob.” Which I think translates to “I’m being a snob.”
West may think that he’s a fashion guru but his latest contribution to the fashion world, an uncomfortable pair of high heels, was met with negative reviews and complaints from models.