It’s a big week on Dancing with the Stars, with the remaining six couples performing both America’s Choice and Trio dances on Monday, followed by the season’s first live results show on Tuesday.
With the Season 20 finale just two weeks away, the competition between the celebrity dancers and their pro-dance partners is really heating up. According to ABC, “America’s Choice Night” begins at 8 p.m. ET on Monday, May 4, with the songs and wardrobe of all six couples chosen by fan votes.
— Official DWTS (@DancingABC) May 2, 2015
In addition to the America’s Choice performances, WetPaint reports that fans will get to watch each contestant perform a Trio dance with their partner and one eliminated pro-dancer or member of the DWTS troupe. See a list of America’s Choice dances and the Trios below.
For the first time this season, the live results show will air on a separate night (May 5). A double elimination is in store for the remaining six couples, so Monday night’s performances are very important. The scores will be a combination of the judges scores from Week 7 (Eras Night), this Monday’s performances, and public votes.
After the double elimination, the four remaining couples will move on to the Semi-Finals, one week prior to the biggest night of the season — the Dancing with the Stars finale.
Which couple will be awarded the coveted Mirror Ball trophy on the finale? After the Week 8 double elimination, it may get a little easier to predict, but after Willow and Mark’s shocking elimination last week, fans may be surprised when the winner is announced.
Here’s a list of the Dancing with the Stars America’s Choice dances and Trio groups for the Monday, May 3 performances.
- Chris Soules and Witney Carson (Contemporary) – “Lay Me Down”
- Rumer Willis and Val Chmerkovskiy (Rumba) – “Perhaps Perhaps Perhaps”
- Robert Herjavec and Kym Johnson — (Contemporary) – “Champagne Kisses”
- Noah Galloway and Sharna Burgess — (Tango) – “Geronimo”
- Riker Lynch and Allison Holker — (Viennese Waltz) – “What Now”
- Nastia Liukin and Derek Hough — (Paso Doble) – “Centuries”
- Chris Soules, Witney Carson and Lindsay Arnold
- Rumer Willis, Valentin Chmerkovskiy and Artem Chigvintsev
- Noah Galloway, Sharna Burgess and Emma Slater
- Robert Herjavec, Kym Johnson and Jenna Johnson
- Nastia Liukin, Derek Hough and Sasha Farber
- Riker Lynch, Allison Holker and Brittany Cherry
Fans can cast their votes by phone on Monday night, or vote online at ABC.com and on Facebook. Voting by phone ends 60 minutes after the DWTS broadcast ends in each timezone. However, online voting is open for 24 hours, from 8 p.m. ET on Monday through 8 p.m. ET on Tuesday.
Tune in to watch two nights of Dancing with the Stars on Monday, May 4 at 8 p.m. ET (America’s Choice), and Tuesday, May 5 at 8 p.m. (double elimini) on ABC.