Are you looking for a job in a fast paced and always changing environment? Do you have online ad space experience? If you answered yes to both of those questions you might be a good fit at LinkedIn.
The social enterprise giant on Monday confirmed to Business Insider that it is actively recruiting for a new director of ad products.
According to LinkedIn:
“We look forward to hiring a top-notch candidate for this role. As we continue to invest in our Marketing Solutions business, we are looking to expand our talented product team to help build the next generation of advertising and content marketing offerings.”
The director of ad products will likely be responsible for developing new types of ads for the network. The director would also manage those ad types to determine their efficacy.
The “marketing solutions” division which displays ads for brands is the smallest of LinkedIn’s three lines of business which include subscriptions and talent solutions.
Here are the responsibilities listed for the LinkedIn position:
- Understand and lead the analysis of the competitive environment, customers, and product metrics to determine the right feature set to drive success for marketers on LinkedIn
- Drive global product requirements definition, product planning and product design (including writing PRDs) of new product features and enhancements.
- Develop a comprehensive product & marketing roadmap to deliver on the business goals for LinkedIn.
- Work with the product development team and other cross-functional team members to bring features live to the site
- Clearly communicate product benefits to our users and internal stakeholders’
LinkedIn wants someone with at least 7-10 years experience in product management which should cut out a lot of applicants. The social network will accept a BS in a technology related field, but a Master’s Degree is preferred.
Are you applying for the Director of Ads position at LinkedIn?