Chinese Student Impaled On Bicycle Seat Post

A bizarre bicycle accident resulted in a Chinese student getting impaled on the metal rod holding the seat in place.

The unnamed individual was reportedly on his way to school when the unfortunate incident took place. According to The Friggin’ Loon, the boy took a spill while riding his bike and fell off. The seat reportedly bent during the accident, sending the metal post straight up his rectum.

Those who rushed to help the student quickly realized the problem was very serious. After it was determined the metal rod could not be removed safely without medical assistance, someone placed a call to the local fire department.

According to Rocket News 24, the bicycle seat post was impaled firmly in the boy’s behind. In order to safely transport the student to a medical facility for treatment, authorities had to use the Jaws of Life to cut away pieces of the bike.

The boy was soon taken to a nearby hospital in an ambulance. However, a portion of the bicycle was still protruding from his buttocks.

Reports indicate that the boy had the metal rod safely removed from his anus by doctors. Fortunately for the victim, he escaped the accident without doing any serious or permanent damage to his body.

The Straits Times Stomp explains that the Chinese student who was impaled on his bicycle seat was very lucky he was able to walk away from the incident relatively unharmed. Doctors explained the metal rod that penetrated the student’s rectum could very easily have killed him.

If you’re curious to see pictures of the victim and his bicycle shortly after the incident occured, swing by Rocket News 24. Although the photos are relatively tame, they still showcase the severity of the situation.

What do you think about the Chinese student found himself impaled on his bicycle seat post?

Share this article: Chinese Student Impaled On Bicycle Seat Post
More from Inquisitr