Bet your Scrabble and Monopoly doesn’t look this classy
I like both games but then I’m cheap and usually patch together several different thrift store purchases to make up one working game. However if I was ever to really want to go all out and get all fancy I’d definitely consider these really dressed up versions of Scrabble and Monopoly from Zontik.
Scrabble – $3,955.00
Here’s some of the reasons for that jaw-dropping price:
- Silver or gold embossing under a nickel plated grid
- leather bound letter racks
- felt drawstring letter bag
- letter squares made of butterfly bridle-hide
- mounted on a concealed Lazy Susan base.
Monopoly – $4,290.00 to $7,570.00
Damn that’s hurtful on the pocketbook but then I guess if you are ordering this you shouldn’t be asking the price. Some of what you are getting for your money:
- each of the 70 inlays are embossed in silver or gold
- felt lined game piece storage under the playing surface
- Game pieces available in: pewter, sterling silver or silver-gilt
- leather dice cups
- leather bound bank boxes