Kris Jenner is making Kylie Jenner the queen of their empire and the star of Keeping Up With the Kardashians. At least that’s what OK! wants you to believe.
“The show must go on! As Kim Kardashian deals with the trauma of her Paris attack, Kris Jenner is more concerned about the Kardashian brand crumbling. Of course, the momager would never let that happen, and she already has someone in mind to replace the shaken up star.”
Is Kim Kardashian being replaced by her own sister? [Image by Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images]
The article adds that Kris wants Kylie to take over the empire, and she even told Kylie that they need to strike the iron while it’s hot and replace their current queen. However, Gossip Cop claims the story is completely fabricated.
“Kris Jenner is NOT planning to have Kylie Jenner ‘replace’ Kim Kardashian and ‘take over the empire,’ despite a ridiculous tabloid report. Gossip Cop can exclusively bust this claim. We’re told it’s not true,” says columnist Andrew Shuster, adding that this latest “fabrication” isn’t surprising since OK! has lied about the entire Kardashian-Jenner clan in the past.
This rumor follows another recent mean rumor, which was started by In Touch and summarized by Gossip Cop.
“The new cover of In Touch hit newsstands on Wednesday blaring, ‘Dumped At Her Lowest Point.’ Inside the magazine, a headline similarly declares, ‘At The Lowest Point In Her Life…Kim Gets Dumped.'”
The summary of the story adds that In Touch presumes Kardashian was dumped only because Kanye West returned to his tour. The tabloid claims that they got in a really bad fight after Kanye added 20 more dates to his Saint Pablo Tour. However, in the same article, Gossip Cop reveals that the story is bogus
“Kim Kardashian was NOT ‘dumped’ by Kanye West after the robbery, despite a new tabloid cover story. Gossip Cop can exclusively correct the report,” says columnist Shari Weiss, adding that sources close to Kardashian reveal that she is completely supportive of West continuing his tour.
One thing that isn’t bogus is the fact that Kim Kardashian is finally attempting to return to her true home, social media. USA Today has the news.
“Kim Kardashian dipped her toe back into social media Monday night — specifically, Facebook — for the first time since being robbed in Paris last month. But by Tuesday morning, she’d had second thoughts. After posting a very modest-for-Kim photo of herself checking her phone while clad in a cream-colored sweater and shorts, she pulled it down late Tuesday morning.”
The article adds that Kardashian’s fans did get to see old family movies and product pitches. However, some of the commenters after the article aren’t very happy about Kardashian’s gradual return.
“The roach is back,” says Steve LaCorte of Orange County, Florida.
“Who cares!!!!! Is USA Today a trash peddling gossip site like TMZ? Have some integrity!” shouts Jeff Caldwell of San Francisco, California.
Kardashian’s latest posts and deletes have Twitter buzzing.
She's back: Kim Kardashian returns to social media for first time since robbery: And she's more clothed than ... https://t.co/7ZvvsKR25k— Joanna Ross (@JoRossMi) November 1, 2016
Fans welcome back Kim Kardashian after social media silence Read More https://t.co/QhVVy6AqRx— Official ABC (@OFCABC) November 1, 2016
Kim Kardashian, understandably, has been rather silent since she was tied up in her bathroom at the Hotel de Pourtales and robbed. Forbes claims that the owners of the hotel hold much of the blame for not having an adequate security procedure and failing to imagine a defensive need. There are more details coming out regarding Kardashian’s robbery each day. The most important thing, at least according to fans, is that Kim Kardashian is okay and is finding her way back to social media.
[Featured Image by Charley Gallay/Getty Images]