Today is Kim Kardashian’s 36th birthday. In honor of the internet-breaking reality star’s special day, take a look back at 36 of Kardashian’s biggest fibs ever.
Kim Kardashian is spending her 36th birthday holed up in her Los Angeles mansion. The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star has been taking some time out of the spotlight ever since her traumatic Paris robbery in the beginning of October.
Being reality television royalty automatically makes Kim and her famous family targets for paparazzi, tabloids, and blogs. The Kardashians have been accused of lying about everything from their butts to their boyfriends.
1. Prior to dropping a crazy amount of weight after giving birth to her second child, Saint West, Kim was accused of lying about her weight when she claimed that she weighed 132 pounds. Back in June, Radar Online reported that top nutrition and weight loss experts said that Kim was “absolutely lying” about how much weight she had lost.
2. Kim Kardashian has been accused of lying about her butt being real since she entered the spotlight years ago. Fans and haters have lashed out at Kim for claiming that her booty is all natural, but according to Kim, she has has nothing done to enhance her backside. Kim was accused by her ex-husband Kris Humphries of wearing butt pads to boost her derriere, but Kim vehemently denied these claims according to Daily Mail.
3. Fans have begun to notice a change in the reality star’s face over the years and assume that she has had plastic surgery, especially her nose. Kim never admitted to having her nose done, although specialists can confirm that her nose definitely looks different than in the past. Radar interviewed Dr. Tony Youn, M.D. who said that, “Kim’s nose appears to have changed. It looks thinner and the tip looks like it may have thinned too.”
“Rhinoplasty usually makes the nose thinner and shorter and too many surgeries can cause it to be disproportionate to the face. I don’t think that Kim’s there yet, but she definitely should not have another nose job,”
4. Another plastic surgery expert told Radar that it is very likely that Kim had a chin implant as well! It is hard to deny Kardashian’s ever-changing look. However, she claims to have have no plastic surgery.
“Kim also has likely had a chin implant, or fillers to the chin.”
5. Kim apparently doesn’t even cry real tears. That terrible crying face of hers? Yeah, it’s fake. Production workers on Keeping Up With The Kardashians have hinted that Kim uses a tear stick to get the tears flowing on camera.
6. Kim appeared in her husband Kanye West’s “Bound 2” music video looking suspiciously slim. Kardashian famously sat on a motorcycle facing Kanye as they sat in front of a green screen which ended up being a desert landscape in the music video. Experts claim that Kim definitely appeared to have been “digitally thinned.”
7. Kardashian and West got engaged on an episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashian titled “A Surprise Engagement Pt. 1.” Scenes were actually uncovered that showed Kim wearing her huge engagement ring before she actually said “yes” to Kanye.
8. When Kim’s first child, North West, was born, Kris Jenner promoted her new FOX talk show with pictures of Jenner holding a baby. The baby was assumed to be Kim’s daughter, but it was later revealed that the baby was just a stand-in.
9. Kim also denied having baby North’s eyebrows waxed. However, photographs showing North’s noticeably arched eyebrows make it hard to believe.
10. Kardashian definitely played up her efforts to have another baby after North so that she would have a sibling. Kim blamed fertility issues for the lack of results but sources close to the family revealed that the real reason revolved around her waistline.
11. When Kim was pregnant with her son, Saint, her mother Kris Jenner got on her back about keeping her weight under control while she made a trip to Paris and enjoyed a lot of French food. However, sources revealed that the scene showing the conversation between the mother and daughter, was filmed an entire month after Kim returned home from Paris.
12. It seems there is a lot of fakery that goes into KUWTK. On the sister’s spin-off series, Kourtney and Kim Take Miami, the sisters had been filmed getting a pedicure that apparently was not even in Miami.
“Someone I know was featured giving a Kardashian a pedicure in a scene, but my friend was surprised, as she has never been to Miami and that was filmed in Westlake, California, but on the show it says they are in Miami.”
13. A producer on Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Russel Jay, actually testified in a 165-page deposition that the proposal scenes between Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries were absolutely fake. Jay said that the scenes were “scripted, reshot, or edited” to make Humphries look like the villain.
14. The producers also said that the proposal shot had to be re-shot because Kim did not like how her makeup looked.
15. Kim Kardashian swore that she never cheated on Kris Humphries, but around the same time Kim told Access Hollywood’s Billy Bush that her relationship with West really got started after Kanye, “invited me to a fashion show of his in Paris and I went — and then the magic happened.”
16. One an episode of Keeping Up With Kardashians, Kim was filmed having a heart-to-heart conversation with Kris Jenner about her crumbling marriage with Kris Humphries. It was later revealed that the conversation was filmed two months after Kim had already filed for divorce.
17. In Kim’s book, Selfish, Kim talked about how she was texting Kanye West back in 2011 for his reaction to a fashion choice she made. So it seems Kim has been getting Fashion advice from Kanye for longer than we thought.
18. Kris Humphries’ ex, Myla Sinanaj, claimed back in 2013 to Radar that she was working at the W Hotel in L.A., she witnessed Kim Kardashian cheating on Reggie Bush with Kanye West back in 2010!
19. In 2011 Kim bragged about having editorial control over the “reality” of her family’s reality show on CNN’s Piers Morgan.
“From the start, they’ve always said we have, you know, the right to edit and to approve all footage.”
20. Kim has also bragged about supporting charities through her eBay auctions online. However, what Kim did not openly reveal was the fact that she only donated 10 percent of the proceeds.
21. One of the biggest lies of all: the Kardashian’s house, featured on Keeping Up With The Kardashians, was not the house they even lived in. Instead, they filmed exterior shots of the home twenty miles away from Kris Jenner’s real home, which is much less glamorous.
22. Kim is not the only one in the famous Kardashian family guilty of lying to make herself look better or to hide something she didn’t want to become public. Younger sister Kylie Jenner had people all over the world “over-lining” their lips in attempts to get the same plump look that Kylie had. Meanwhile, the reality star has had lip fillers since the age of 17.
23. Turns out, Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick didn’t actually live in the house they supposedly lived in on the reality series either. The couple bought Keyshawn Johnson’s Calabasas home in 2010. The house featured on the show was an entirely different home with a different house number.
24. For some reason, when Khloe Kardashian was first dating rapper French Montana, she did not want anyone to know. Khloe denied over and over again that she was dating him, but sure enough it became clear to the public that that was not true.
25. Kris Jenner attempted to deny the fact that she and Caitlyn Jenner (then Bruce) were having marital issues in August of 2014. By the end of September, Jenner had filed for divorce.
26. Kris Jenner’s talk show promised “Lots of Laughs.” Nobody laughed. Except for maybe when it got cancelled.
27. Kim told then-boyfriend Nick Cannon that her now infamous sex tape with Ray Jay didn’t exist. What did she tell him when it came out online?
28. Kris Jenner dismissed rumors and reports of Bruce transitioning as “ridiculous.”
29. Kris Jenner also denied repeatedly that Lamar and Khloe’s marriage was in turmoil. So, poor Kris must have been shocked to the core when Khloe filed for divorce in December of 2013, or not.
30. When Kris split from estranged hubby Bruce, a source told Radar she was “desperate” to stage an on-screen reunion.
31. In 2011, Kim was also accused of faking a scene where she lost a $75,000 diamond earring in the ocean during a family vacation in Bora Bora, according to Radar.
32. Robert Kardashian’s widow, Ellen Pearson-Kardashian, claimed in court documents that Keeping Up With The Kardashians is a “shameful rewriting of history by the Kardashian siblings at the direction and behest of Kris Jenner,” and that “the entire saga … was orchestrated by the Kardashians off-screen and then scripted for the episode.”
33. In December 2013, a judge ordered Kim and Kris to appear for a deposition in a lawsuit against their ex-stepmom, Ellen Pearson-Kardashian.
34. Khloe and rapper The Game sparked rumors when they were spotted dirty dancing at a Hollywood nightclub, Tru. Apparently the outing was staged for the show. A source said, “The storyline involves Kris and Khloe being single girls out on the town, letting loose and having some fun.”
35. Kylie Jenner attempted to deny her relationship with 26-year-old rapper Tyga before she turned 18. Apparently, the two have been great friends since Kylie was a young teenager and the two were defintely romantically involved before Kylie was of legal age.
36. Kris admitted to Carson Daly that the revelation of scenes they’d faked sometimes bothers her. “After a while some things just get to you,” she said. “90% of it is more or less BS.”
Does Kim Kardashian ever tell the truth? Or is what we see just an array of lies produced by Kim and the rest of her reality television royalty family. Love her or hate her, you still know who she is. Or at least who she wants you to think she is.
Happy 36th Birthday Kim Kardashian.
[Featured Image by Pascal Le Segretain/Staff/Getty Images]