The latest WWE rumors don’t bode well for a current WWE star. According to news reports, this wrestling superstar has just been arrested, is sitting in jail without bail, and has been suspended from the WWE.
According to Wrestling, Inc., who have confirmed these latest WWE rumors, Terrence Jean-Jacques was arrested earlier this week and charged with a wide variety of crimes, including threatening to commit a crime, assault and battery, witness intimidation, kidnapping, and destruction of property.
These charges stem from a fight that the NXT star had been having with his pregnant girlfriend, whom he also allegedly hit. The 24-year-old was the one who pressed the charges against Jacques, who is currently sitting in jail and being held without bail pending a dangerousness hearing next week. Jacques, who reportedly faced the judge with tears in his eyes, got an indefinite suspension from the WWE NXT program upon the company hearing of his arrest.
The WWE released this official statement to the press:
“We have zero tolerance for matters involving domestic violence, and per our policy, Terrance Jean-Jacques has been suspended indefinitely following his arrest.”
Meanwhile, in other WWE rumors, 24Wrestling recently spoke to legacy wrestler Cody Rhodes, son of legendary wrestler Dusty Rhodes, about his role with TNA and leaving the WWE.
Cody, who, as of late, is enjoying a bit of mainstream success with his role of Derek “Stardust” Sampson on the hit CW show, Arrow, assured the outlet that he was a true “independent contractor” when it came to wrestling, not bound and beholden to either the WWE or to TNA or to any other wrestling organization.
He is also a bit more sanguine about the future of TNA and said that he isn’t wrestling because he wants the fame or the money, but because he actually loves to do so.
“I was really happy to do that because you see so much negativity about TNA which is unrelated to the in-ring product, it’s related to the business element. Who’s suing who and who owns what and I don’t really give a damn, there are still a lot of really great wrestlers. Some who are ex-WWE, some who are WWE bound, some worldwide stars and I was happy. This is going to sound like such a stiff upper-lip answer but I’m not doing it for the money. You should never do anything you feel good at for free and I certainly will expect to be paid but it doesn’t – this wasn’t for the money, this was more for the fun.”
(Pharaoh is uncomfortable with the big move to Hollywood) pic.twitter.com/ALjQndAga5
— Cody Rhodes (@CodyRhodes) October 18, 2016
Finally, according to the latest WWE rumors put out by Bleacher Report, former WWE beauty Maria Kanellis is another woman in the long line of women who are calling Donald Trump out for his despicable behavior. Kanellis, who appeared on the WWE Diva Search in 2004, was also a contestant on the Celebrity Apprentice, which is where she first encountered Trump.
— MariaKanellisBennett (@MariaLKanellis) October 14, 2016
Kanellis, who was always an intelligent and well-spoken woman even though she was forced to portray an airhead on the WWE, said that she found it ironic that Donald Trump claimed that all he was doing was engaging in “locker room talk,” when he “fired” her from the Celebrity Apprentice for doing the same thing.
Donald Trump in 2010: “This is my boardroom. It’s not a locker room. Maria, you’re fired.” ¯_(ツ)_/¯ pic.twitter.com/UlsP9Xjg7F
— The Daily Show (@TheDailyShow) October 10, 2016
In addition, she clarified that what Donald Trump was doing was not “locker room talk” at all.
“Don’t think that is locker-room talk. I have been in locker rooms for the past 12 years in wrestling companies. I have been backstage, I have been in green rooms and I have never heard anyone talk like that. When you are trying to become president, you are held to a higher standard. Even if you have a past. You should have been a little bit more careful, you should have never said those type of things if you want to hold the highest office in the United States of America. So I don’t think it was locker-room talk, I think it was assault.”
What do you think of this WWE rumors roundup? Leave your thoughts about these latest WWE rumors in the comments below.
[Featured Image via G-Stock Studio/iStockPhoto]