JoJo Fletcher’s season of The Bachelorette heads into its third week, and fans are in for two nights of dates, man-fights, tears, and roses when ABC airs Episodes 3 and 4 back-to-back on Monday and Tuesday night, June 6 and 7.
[Warning: Bachelorette Season 12 spoilers ahead]
During the two-night Bachelorette drama-fest, JoJo will send six guys home after two group dates, a two-on-one date, and three one-on-one dates. Fans can also witness some violent outbursts from this season’s mega-villain, Chad Johnson.
Which guys go on dates this week, and who goes home during the Episode 3 and 4 rose ceremonies? Chill the wine and get your snacks ready — here’s the scoop for what may prove to be two of the most dramatic episodes of the season, along with ABC‘s latest preview video.
Episode 3, on June 6, begins with 17 guys who are eager to go on dates and spend time with JoJo. Three men will be sent home at the third rose ceremony of the season, and the remaining 14 guys will prepare to leave the Bachelor mansion and begin to travel around the world with JoJo on Episode 4, on June 7.
Before the rose ceremony gets underway on Monday night, JoJo will go on two, one-on-one dates, a group date, and host a pool party at the mansion instead of the usual cocktail party. According to Reality Steve, Luke, Derek, and Robby won’t get dates on Episode 3, so they will have to wait until the pool party to snag some time with Bachelorette JoJo.
- One-on-one dates: Chase McNary (hot yoga) and James Taylor (Culver City swing dancing). Both guys get a rose on their date.
- Group date: Alex, Wells, Jordan, Grant, Ali, James F., Evan, Christian, Daniel, Vinny, Nick B., and Chad go on a sex talk date. Expect most of the guys’ sex stories to be cut because they aren’t PG, but fans can expect to see Chad lose his cool — and it won’t be the last time.
Reality Steve states that Chad doesn’t like it when Evan “rips him” on stage, so he shoves the 33-year-old erectile dysfunction expert and rips his shirt. He’s even more ticked off when Evan gets the group date rose.
Who goes home on Episode 3? After Monday night’s pool party, JoJo hands out roses to 14 guys she wants to keep around for at least another week. Unfortunately, Nick B., Ali, and Christian are sent home; and, yes, Chad makes it another week.
Episode 4, on June 7, is the first episode that is filmed away from the Bachelor mansion. The remaining 14 men travel with JoJo to Nemacolin Woodlands Resort in Pennsylvania for a group date, a one-on-one date, and the dreaded two-on-one date.
- Group date: According to ABC, NFL stars Ben Roethlisberger, Hines Ward, and Brett Keisel join Bachelorette JoJo and 11 guys at Heinz Field for a football date. Reality Steve states that Grant, Jordan, James T., Evan, Chase, Robby, Vinny, Wells, James Fuertas, Derek, and Daniel are on the date, but he is not clear who gets the group date rose.
- One-on-one date: Luke Pell scores a date with JoJo at the Dan + Shay concert. Luke gets a rose.
- Two-on-one date: Quite possibly the best two-on-one date matchup in the history of the show, JoJo heads out with Chad and Alex but only has one rose to give out. Spoilers point to Alex getting the rose and Chad leaving, only to arrive back at the mansion to start a fight before he heads home. Fans who are sad to see Chad go may see him on the upcoming season of the Bachelor in Paradise, so wipe your tears.
In addition to Chad, JoJo will send three other guys home at the Episode 4 rose ceremony. Find out who leaves after you watch Chad and Daniel do a whole ‘lotta grunting in the video below.
Who goes home on Episode 4? Chad is eliminated on the two-on-one, and JoJo will send home Vinny, James F., and Daniel at the rose ceremony.
Ten remaining men — Wells, Jordan, Robby, James, Chase, Luke, Alex, Derek, Grant, and Evan — will travel to Uruguay for Episode 5, airing on June 13.
Watch the Bachelorette two-night special on Monday, June 6, and Tuesday, June 7, at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.
[Image via Disney ABC Press]