‘Dumb And Dumber To’ Still Happening, Says Jeff Daniels

Dan Evon - Author
By

Jun. 15 2013, Updated 9:48 p.m. ET

A sequel to Dumb and Dumber is officially in the works. Well, it’s not officially dead. Jim Carrey announced last month that he was pulling out of the sequel, but Jeff Daniels said last night on Jimmy Fallon that the new movie, dubbed Dumb and Dumber To, was still in the works.

Daniels said that the Farrelly brothers were still working on the script and that Warner Bros. could green light the project as soon as next week.

Daniels said that the sequel won’t happen without Carrey but he has a feeling that his co-star is still on-board.

Daniels said:

Article continues below advertisement
Blockquote open

“I’m hoping he (Carrey) forgot what he did, that he’s still on board, I think he is… The reason we’re even considering doing this is because Jim wants to do it. Jim’s been wanting to do this for a year and a half. I think next week it will either come together or it won’t. Indications are that it probably will.”

- Blockquote close

Here’s the clip from Jimmy Fallon.

Article continues below advertisement

Do you think the Dumb and Dumber sequel will get made? Do you want to see it?

Advertisement

Latest jeff daniels News and Updates

    © Copyright 2023 The Inquisitr. The Inquisitr is a registered trademark. All Rights Reserved. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.