January 20 is National Cheese Lover's Day (not to be confused with National Cheese Day). And, to celebrate the holiday in all its glory, Whole Foods is offering customers a special deal.
On Wednesday, January 20, only, Whole Foods is offering a 20 percent off deal on all of its organic cheeses. That's right. All of them. Whole Foods has more than 1,500 varieties of cheeses across its stores, so there's a pretty good chance you'll fall in love with the selection at your local branch.If you're worried about what to do with all of your brand new blocks of bliss, this recipe lineup will definitely bring out your creative side, and by creative we're talking cheese for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert.
- Caramelized Pineapple, Ham, and Cheese Turnovers
- Bacon Blue Cheese Mashed Potato Waffles
- Brie Cheddar Apple Beer Soup with Cinnamon Pecan Oat Crumble
- Cheddar Croissant Doughnuts with Honey Mustard
- Cheesy Pumpkin Quesadilla
- Sweet Potato and Mozzarella Skillet
- Parmesan Crusted Fondue Grilled Cheese
- Pimento Cheese Sliders
- Cranberry Pecan Baked Brie
- Fried Mozzarella Toast
[Photo by Pixabay]