The Lowe’s Black Friday 2015 ads just leaked this week, and so far, the release indicates the store is focusing on 2015 Black Friday deals associated with Dyson vacuums, tools, and LED light bulbs. Those wanting to drop their electric bill a little will also appreciate the kitchen appliances bundles since a new fridge, dishwasher, washer, or dryer may save a good amount of money every month.
In a related report by the Inquisitr, pre-Black Friday deals for Lowe’s were also announced in a separate ad.
“Sales on kitchen tools will be up to 40 percent off of selected home appliances from Samsung and Whirlpool. These will be featured in washing machines, microwaves, and refrigerators. Frigidaire, for example, is offering a complete set of four appliances for $1,955 instead of $2,456. This bundled package includes a refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, and washing machine.”
In addition, Sears’ Black Friday ads also leaked recently, which makes for a good comparison against Lowe’s since Sears’ Black Friday doorbusters focus on appliances, clothing, and hardware instead of electronics, video games, and toys.
According to FatWallet, Lowe’s Black Friday ads include 400 items on sale listed with the 28 pages worth of scanned images.
“The prices in Lowe’s Black Friday ad are valid from 11/26 to 12/2 unless otherwise noted. This ad mentions special one-day Thanksgiving Deals that will be available on the Lowe’s website, and as usual shipping will be free on orders of $19 or more… The ad also mentions that Lowe’s will have have free shipping sitewide for Cyber Monday.”
The biggest question mark is Lowe’s’ Black Friday hours. Back in 2014, the Lowes stores opened their doors at 5 a.m. for eager shoppers, but it is probably best to call your local Lowe’s store and ask for specific hours on the Black Friday date.
Shopping expert Brent Shelton says that certain items in the Lowe’s Black Friday ads really stand out from the others.
“Some discounts really stand out, like 25 percent off or more on Dyson Vacuums,” he said. “There are dozens of kitchen appliance bundles savings shoppers thousands, 25 percent or more off all artificial and fresh cut Christmas trees, and 25 percent off in stock Kobalt storage products.”
Lowe’s LED light bulb deals are also quite amazing, considering the going price on the Utilitech 60W LED light bulbs. The bulbs are selling in-store only for 99 cents a piece from November 27 through December 2. To a certain extent, these could almost be considered one of Lowe’s Black Friday doorbusters if you have been meaning on upgrading the lighting in your house.
Over on Amazon, a six pack of these particular bulbs can be purchased for $21.95 right now, which makes them $3.66 per LED bulb. Even on eBay, the cheapest bundle pack price for cheap, no-name Chinese brand LED bulbs is hovering around $1.80, and they are only around 7.5W of lumens output compared to the 9W of lumens provided by the Utilitech LED bulb.
Shelton also highlighted the Lowe’s deals he thought were some of the best.
- DeWalt 20V MAX 1/2-in. Lithium, Ion Cordless Drill/Driver w/ Soft Case $99.00 (save $50)
- DeWalt 4-Tool 20V MAX Lithium Ion Cordless Combo Kit w/ Soft Case $249 (save $150)
- Buy Combo Kit Get Bare Tool from Dewalt FREE
- PORTER-CABLE 8-Tool 20V Lithium Ion Cordless Combo Kit w/ Soft Case $349.00 (save $150)
- Frigidaire Easy Clean 3-pc. Kitchen Appliance Suite $2,246.00 (save $1,000)
- Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal Bagless Upright Vacuum $399.00 (save $200)
- Dyson V6 Motorhead Cordless Bagless Stick Vacuum $249.00 (save $150)
- Nest Learning Thermostat (3rd Generation) $249.00 +$50 Lowe’s Gift Card
- Werner 17-ft. Aluminum 300-lb. Telescoping Type IA Multi-Position Ladder $89.00 (save $70)
- Haier 1.66-cu. ft. Compact Refrigerator w/ Freezer Compartment (Black) $69.99 (save $20)
- Crock-Pot 4-qt. Smudge Proof Stainless Steel Round Slow Cooker $8.99 (save $11)
- Shop-Vac 12-gal. 6-Peak-HP Shop Vacuum $39.99 (save $60)
- Levolor Custom Order Blinds 50% OFF
[Photo by Justin Sullivan/Getty Images]