The Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Trophy List for the PlayStation 4 cropped up Monday, revealing details on some of the new features coming to Activision’s top-selling shooter. PS4, Xbox One, and PC players will find new levels of difficulty along with the return of a top-down shooter mini-game.
According to the Trophy List revealed by Exophase, Black Ops III will add a “Realistic” difficulty level in addition to the traditional “Hardened,” “Veteran,” “Regular,” and “Recruit” difficulties. Neither Treyarch nor Activision have revealed any details on what makes the “Realistic” difficulty so realistic, but it’s likely that health regeneration will be absent in the mode and the HUD will be further minimized to remove elements such as ammo counts and radar.
The “Realistic” difficulty is available for 11 campaign missions in Black Ops III, suggesting the total length of the story. There is also a Trophy called “No One Will Believe You” for those who complete the entire campaign at the highest of difficulties.
The top-down shooter Dead Ops Arcade is also returning with the appropriately named Dead Ops Arcade 2. This mini-game first appeared in the original Call of Duty: Black Ops as an unlockable arcade title, along with Zork, from a terminal located in the game. It gave a new perspective on the popular Zombies mode but was not present for Black Ops 2.
In the case of Black Ops III, players will need to “Hack the Data Vault and brace yourself for Cyber’s Avenging in Dead Ops Arcade 2.” Interestingly, the Trophy for the mode is called “Silverback in Black” with a gorilla face as part of the icon. It’s likely we will have to wait for release or the seeming inevitable leak to find out what that all means.
The PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of Black Ops III will not have the campaign included, so the “Realistic” difficulty is irrelevant to them. There’s no word yet on if Dead Ops Arcade 2 will appear in the last-gen version of the game.
Another nugget of information available in the Trophy List is what appears to be the max multiplayer level before player’s Prestige. It appears to be level 55 for Black Ops III, which matches its predecessor. No word yet on how often players will be Prestige.
The complete list of Call of Duty: Black Ops III Trophies are below. There are potential spoilers involved, so please skip if that is something you are worried about.
- Platinum – Awarded when all other trophies have been unlocked.
- Disavowed – Complete Black Ops on Hardened, Veteran, or Realistic.
- A Second Chance – Complete New World on Hardened, Veteran, or Realistic.
- High Tide – Complete In Darkness on Hardened, Veteran, or Realistic.
- Belly of the Beast – Complete Provocation on Hardened, Veteran, or Realistic.
- Into the Abyss – Complete Hypocenter on Hardened, Veteran, or Realistic.
- Blood for Blood – Complete Vengeance on Hardened, Veteran, or Realistic.
- Friends and Foes – Complete Rise and Fall on Hardened, Veteran, or Realistic.
- Understanding Madness – Complete Demon Within on Hardened, Veteran, or Realistic.
- Fly, Swim, Shoot – Complete Sand Castle on Hardened, Veteran, or Realistic.
- 200 Stories of Sheer Adventure! – Complete Lotus Towers on Hardened, Veteran, or Realistic.
- Full Circle – Complete Campaign on Hardened, Veteran, or Realistic.
- No One Will Believe You – Complete the Campaign on Realistic.
- Another Side of the Story – Complete the Campaign on any difficulty.
- Hold Still! – Kill 6 enemies affected by one Blinding Swarm or Firefly Swarm.
- Rolling Heavy – Kill 5 enemies using one burst of Unstoppable Force.
- Sting like a Talon – In Campaign, kill 20 enemies while flying the same Talon.
- Decimator – In Campaign, kill 10 enemies in under 3 seconds.
- Curator – Discover all of the collectibles in the Campaign.
- Gun Game – In Campaign, kill 5 enemies with 5 different guns in under 30 seconds.
- Personal Decorator – Earn all Decorations.
- Doing Camo Right – In Campaign, unlock all camos for any weapon.
- Maximum Firepower – Take control of an ASP.
- Walking Encyclopedia – Discover all of the collectibles in any Mission.
- Crackshot – In Campaign, kill 5 enemies from over 100m away.
- Can’t Hide – In Campaign, kill an enemy through a wall or obstruction.
- Biff! Bap! KaPow! – Kill three enemies in a melee combo.
- Inertial Distance – In Campaign, wall run over 250 meters.
- For real this time – Earn a Gold Rating in the training simulator.
- Foe To Friend – Use an enemy combat robot to kill 10 enemies.
- Throwing Flak – Kill 3 Talons with a single mid-air grenade detonation.
- Unlocked Potential – Fully upgrade a Cybernetics Core.
- Lock, Stock, And Then Some – In Campaign, unlock all attachments for any weapon.
- In Their Sleep – In Campaign, kill 5 stunned enemies in under 3 seconds.
- Silverback In Black – Hack the Data Vault and brace yourself for Cyber’s Avengening in Dead Ops Arcade 2.
- The Beginning of the End – In Shadows of Evil, complete all Rituals.
- From the Shadows – In Shadows of Evil, spot the Shadowman fives times in one game.
- Not out of Gobblegum! – In Shadows of Evil, purchase and chew every type of GobbleGum in your Pack.
- Sorry, we’re DEAD – In Shadows of Evil, kill 10 zombies that are inside of a store in one game.
- Strike! – In Shadows of Evil, use the rocket shield attack to kill at least 10 zombies in one burst.
- Beat CoP – In Shadows of Evil, summon the Civil Protector in every district in a single game.
- The Spider and the Fly – In Shadows of Evil, kill 10 zombies ensnared by a Widow’s Wine grenade.
- Margwa Party – In Shadows of Evil, kill 2 Margwas in a single round.
- Parasite-Seeing – In Shadows of Evil, kill 5 Parasites while riding on the train.
- Welcome to the Club – Reach Sergeant (Level 10) in Multiplayer while playing online.
- Battle Tested – Reach Commander (Level 55) in Multiplayer while playing online.
- Tactical Specialist – Get 5 Medals based on a Specialist Ability in a single game.
- Deadly Specialist – Get a Specialist-based medal that requires 3 or more rapid kills while using any Specialist Weapon.
[Images via Call of Duty]