Brandi Glanville Denies Having ‘Financial Problems’ After ‘RHOBH’ Demotion

Brandi Glanville claims her finances are just fine, despite her recent demotion from a full-time role to a part-time role on Bravo’s The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. According to a tweet shared on August 9, Glanville, a mother of two, has assured fans she isn’t going broke — but also said she doesn’t plan on blowing tons of cash on her ongoing lawsuit with Joanna Krupa.

Brandi Glanville was named as a defendant in a lawsuit filed by Joanna Krupa, a former star of The Real Housewives of Miami, in January. In the suit, Krupa alleged Glanville had publicly defamed her by stating on multiple occasions that her lady parts did not give off a good odor. According to Brandi Glanville, she received the information from Mohamed Hadid, whom Glanville said had an affair with Krupa during his marriage to Yolanda Foster, the mother of his three children.

At the end of last month, after requesting the lawsuit be thrown out and getting denied, Brandi Glanville reportedly dropped her lawyer and told fans on Twitter she was in need of legal assistance. As the Inquisitr previously reported, Glanville also admitted in a separate tweet that she had spent a whopping $50,000 on the case.

During an episode of Brandi Glanville Unfiltered weeks ago on Podcast One, Brandi Glanville admitted to being a bit scared of her future.

“It’s hard. I’m at the 99 cents store and they’re like ‘Oh, we know you from Real Housewives. Why are you here?’ Are you kidding, I love it. I love it. Listen, I’ll go to the 99 cents store and then I’ll go to Prada and get a new bag, like that’s just how I balance things. But I know all of this could be over tomorrow. I’m not stupid like that. I save my money and, you know, I don’t own a house yet and we’re moving now into an apartment from a house, I feel like I’m kind of going backwards so…It’s hard because I, all I wanted to do was buy something and then, you know, the job situation turned around…”

Brandi Glanville and the cast of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills will return for season six later this year on Bravo.

[Photo via Twitter]