Michael Jackson Paid $200 Million To Alleged Sex Abuse Victims?

Michael Jackson allegedly paid out almost $200 million in “hush money” to the alleged victims of sex abuse, Metro reports today. The attorneys for two of the victims of the alleged sex abuse claim that Michael Jackson had paid almost $200 million to as many as 20 alleged victims. The Los Angeles Superior Court is set to rule Tuesday if the victims can make claims against Michael Jackson’s estate.

Wade Robson and James Safechuck are among the victims claiming to have been sexually abused years ago by Michael Jackson. The court ruling in Los Angeles could lead to the release of evidence that was not heard when Michael Jackson was tried for sexual abuse charges.

“Safechucks lawyers filed: ‘Jackson was successful in his efforts to the point that my client endured repeated acts of sexual abuse of a heinous nature and was brainwashed… into believing they were acts of love and instigated by James himself,’ Metro reported, “Meanwhile Robson, who testified during Jackson’s trial in 2005, said that he shared a bed with the pop star for at least a year. He said: ‘I lived in silence and denial for 22 years’.”

Safechuck also said a secret wedding with Michael Jackson was held, in which he (Safechuck) was the bride. Metro noted that Michael Jackson denied the sexual abuse allegations, that he did pay $40 million to Jordan Chandler, the first victim of the alleged sexual abuse by Michael Jackson.

Michael Jackson could have paid out as much as $200 million in alleged hush money, news.com.au reported today.

“Mr. Robson, once the late King of Pop’s staunchest defender, now claims Jackson was a predator who repeatedly sexually abused him as a child. Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff has scheduled a hearing for Robson and another of Jackson’s alleged child victims, James Safechuck, on Tuesday that could decide if their respective claims proceed,” news.com.au reported.

Michael Jackson had repeatedly denied any charge of sexual abuse and was arrested and tried on charges of child sexual abuse between 2003 and 2005. He was acquitted of all charges on June 13, 2005.

The Inquisitr reported last month on the alleged sexual abuse charges in an article titled, “Michael Jackson Molestation Accusations: A Timeline Of Lies?”

“For more than 20 years, Michael Jackson was constantly in the spotlight of child molestation accusations, and six years after his death, the allegations continue. As one of his latest accusers, James Safechuck, recently issued a sworn statement that he was allegedly molested by Jackson for four years, many are beginning to wonder why the recent denouncers waited years after the singer’s death to come forward,” the Inquisitr reported.

How the court rules on this latest issue might well determine how much more information comes out and what will be written about Michael Jackson’s legacy and the allegations of sexual abuse against him.

[Image of Michael Jackson from news.com.au.]