Man Claims Justin Bieber Security Assaulted Him Over Pic, Sources Say Guard Worked For Club

Justin Bieber appears to be making good on his previously stated intention to draw a line under dramas, but that doesn’t mean drama is done with him.

According to a new report, a man has filed a police report alleging that he was struck by security when he allegedly snapped a photo of the 20-year-old superstar at a nightclub at the weekend.

TMZ notes Bieber was at FLUXX, a nightclub in San Diego, California to watch the rapper T.I. perform Sunday.

The complainant, Steven Prince, told the outlet he saw the Canadian star in the VIP area and went over to take a photo. Prince claims a security guard then screamed at him and “began shoving him, then punched him twice in the face, on the cheek and jaw,” the site writes.

The man also alleges FLUXX tried to placate the alleged situation by offering him a free drink, but later threw him out.

Prince subsequently filed a police report. It’s reported he has now lawyered up and plans to sue. It is not clear whether he plans to sue Bieber and the nightclub, or just one of the two.

Either way, TMZ states sources close to Bieber acknowledge there was an incident, but said the security guard in question does not work for Bieber and was hired by the club.

If Prince does go after Bieber in an [alleged] civil assault case, he will likely have to prove the security guard either worked for the singer, or took direction from him which led to the alleged assault.

It is not the first time the singer and his guards have been accused of heavy-handedness, as the Inquisitr has previously reported. But each case has to be judged on its own merits. If there is no professional link between Bieber and the guard accused of assault by Prince, then his liability may not exist. That’s assuming the alleged incident happened.

In other Biebs’ news, the singer was recently ordered by a judge to appear in Miami before March 20 for a mediation hearing in a civil lawsuit filed against him by a paparazzo. Bieber had requested a video link attendance.

Paparazzo Jeffrey Binion claimed the singer ordered his bodyguards to rough him up after he was allegedly spotted taking taking pictures of the then 19-year-old outside Miami’s Hit Factory recording studio on June 5, 2013.

Bieber denies the allegation. Through his lawyers, Bieber had asked the presiding judge to excuse him from attending an upcoming mediation hearing in Miami on several grounds.

According to court papers, the singer’s lawyers argued he wouldn’t fly commercial and that the cost of a private jet for his crew was too high. Despite this, the judge ordered Bieber to attend the upcoming hearing.

As for Prince and his allegation against Bieber and/or the club, the Inquisitr will keep you updated on the progress of this claim.

Justin Bieber's Church Now Has An Agent

[Images via Getty Images]