After Christmas sales are here and retailers are ready for one of the busiest days of the year. Gift card recipients and savvy shoppers will be out taking advantage of huge discounts on December 26, with those deals continuing on into Saturday, December 27.
After Christmas store hours were released by AL.com. The list contains national chain stores with opening hours for Friday.
- Academy Sports and Outdoors will open at 7 a.m.
- Bass Pro Shops is open from 8 a.m.to 10 p.m.
- Best Buy’s hours are from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods from 7 a.m. to 9:30 p.m
- Deals at Dillard’s begin at 9 a.m. and store closes at 9 p.m.
- J.C. Penney hours are 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Kohl’s from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Lowe’s has after Christmas sale hours from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Macy’s opens at 7 a.m., closing time not listed.
- Michael’s open from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Old Navy has a store-wide sale of 75-percent off from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Pier 1 Imports opens its doors at 8 a.m. and closes at 10 p.m.
- Pottery Barn is open from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Ross opens at 8 a.m., no closing time listed.
- Sears’ store hours are from 7 a.m.to 11 p.m.
- Target opens at 7 a.m. and closes at 11 p.m.
- Toys ‘R’ Us opens at 6 a.m., no closing time listed.
- Walmart is open from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m.
All of the big-name stores are offering amazing deals. Clearance on holiday merchandise is at least 50-percent off with savings going even higher for a number of other items. Stores selling HDTVs, electronics, computers, and gaming systems have one of the biggest sales now so they can move out inventory before the new year begins.
The Inquisitr has a preview of Target after Christmas sales for 2014 that can be viewed. Throughout Christmas day, more sales will be revealed for other stores.
Department stores have huge sales on clothing, household goods, and jewelry. Some hot deals include up to 75 percent off cell phones, shoes, accessories, kitchen and dining, and lots of others at hard-to-beat prices. You can purchase some brand-name appliances for up to 40 percent off at home improvement stores.
As the NP Telegraph reports, the day after Christmas isn’t the only day the great sales last. The sales typically run through Saturday — and in some instances the entire weekend. The one caveat to waiting until after December 26 to get that extra discount is that the best merchandise offered at incredibly reduced prices might be gone, or have a small selection of what’s left to buy.
The 2014 after Christmas sales is expected to bring some booming business at all hours this year for retailers.
[Image via Beverly Center Macy’s]