lindsay lohan arrest

Lindsay Lohan Legal Run-Ins Timeline

Lindsay Lohan was having fun with her sister Ali at a Justin Bieber concert before she was arrested for allegedly punching a woman at a New York City nightclub. The alleged physical altercation between Lohan and another woman reportedly happened during the morning hours after the sisters left Bieber’s concert at Madison Square Garden.

A concertgoer had this to about spotting Lindsay Lohan at the Bieber event during an interview with E! Online:

“She came in with the lights on and sat on the floor, and was attacked. She was smiling at everyone and took a few pics until escorted out. She came back with her sister, Ali. They sat in the front row. They left after an hour.”

LiLo’s most recent arrest comes just days after the Liz & Dick premiere on Lifetime. The television movie about Elizabeth Taylor was supposed to be a step in the direction for a career comeback for the Lohan. If a judge decides to revoke Lindsay’s probation, she could soon be spending time behind bars instead of on a movie set.

May 2007: Lohan began the year with a stint in rehab, according to MTV. In May a Mercedes driven by Lindsay hit a curb near a Los Angeles nightclub and she was arrested for driving under the influence.

July 2007: Lindsay checked out of the Promises rehab and then goes on a trip to Las Vegas on July 14. On July 24, she got pulled over and arrested on five counts. Charges included with driving on a suspended license, DUI, and possession of narcotics. Just hours after the arrest Lohan checked back into rehab.

August 2007: Lohan entered into a plea deal on seven misdemeanor charges related to two DUI arrests. The agreement included a drug-treatment program, an alcohol education program, a talk with victims of drunk drivers, a visit to the morgue, probation, and fines.

October 2009: After getting to court an hour late for a probation hearing, Lindsay Lohan is given an additional year of probation for failing to complete the alcohol education classes.

June 2010: A Beverly Hills judge issues an arrest order after Lohan violated a court order not to drink alcohol while wearing a alcohol-monitoring anklet. The warrant was later recalled after the actress posted bail.

July 2010: Lohan is sentenced to 90 days in jail for violating the terms of her probation. She served just 14 days due to overcrowding. She was transported to the UCLA medical center for court-ordered rehab. She was released early and allowed to continue her treatment on an outpatient basis.

September 2010: Lohan failed a drug test and had her probation revoked. She spent one day in jail and the stayed at the Betty Ford Center for three months.

February 2011: The Liz & Dick star was charged with burglary after leaving a California store wearing a $2,500 necklace. She was sentenced to 120 days in jail, 360 hours of community service at a women’s shelter, and 120 hours of service at the local morgue. Overcrowding meant her jail stay was commuted to house arrest with an ankle bracelet.

October 2011: Lindsay Lohan did not complete her mandated community service and had her probation revoked. In order to stay out of jail, she was ordered to do 16 hours of community service at the morgue before her hearing the following morning. She was once again sentenced to jail but released after a few hours due to overcrowding issues.

June 2012: The former Disney star was taken to the hospital after a minor crash in a Porsche. After the accident reports surfaced claiming Lohan lied to police officers when she said she was the passenger and not the drive. The pending matter could once again land the movie star in jail.

September 2012: The actress was arrested at the Dream Hotel in NYC after an alleged hit-and-run. Prosecutors ultimately decided not to file any charge related to the mater. Later the same month Lindsay allegedly got into an argument about some cellphone photos snapped at a dinner club.

October 2012: Police officers were called to Lohan’s Long Island home after she and her mother, Dina, got into an argument. No charges were filed as a result of the potential domestic violence call.