Parenting for humans has become quite hard, and despite insane amount of books, literature, seminars and what not, homo sapiens still haven’t quite perfected the knack of getting this parenting thing right. Well, here are 15 adorable moments of great parenting from the animal kingdom, and from the looks of things, it appears these animals can easily teach a lot of things that are quite essential in rearing a child or children.
1) Just out for a walk with parents, nothing more to it
2) I shall be your protective umbrella:
Credit: Ric Seet
3) Just tucking the sleepy one in:
4) You get back in here, its cold out there:
Credit: Belovodcenko Anton
5) Chase some tail!
Credits: Igor Shpilenok
6) Let’s teach you to swim:
Credits: Marco Mattiussi
7) Who you eyeballing? Can’t we have some privacy
Credits: Chuck Babbitt
8) Speaking of privacy, get a room you two:
Credits: Wolfgang von Vietinghoff
Credits: Daniel Münger
10) Let there always be a warm hearth for my kids:
Credits: Frederique Olivier/John Downer Productions
11) Just going for a peaceful and lazy ride:
12) Now that’s how you leave an impression, when you leave:
13) A little crowded, but there’s always room for my kids:
Credits: Udayan Rao Pawar
14) Hop aboard, my little one.
15) Are my eyes deceiving me or is it indeed a multi-limbed bird?
These images should help parents get a better perspective on this parenting thing. Its certainly not easy, but it has its moments.