Posted in: News

White Supremacist Finds Out He’s Part Black On ‘The Trisha Show’ [Video]

White supremacist Craig Cobb is part black

White supremacist Craig Cobb, who recently led a movement to turn Leith, North Dakota, into a whites-only town, was handed a shocking revelation during a taping of The Trisha Show.

Cobb submitted to a DNA test as part of host Trisha Goddard’s “Race in America” series and learned that he has 86 percent genetic European ancestry — and 14 percent sub-Saharan African ancestry.

As the audience clapped and roared with laughter, Cobb looked around and said, “This is called statistical noise.”

But Goddard wouldn’t let him off the hook that easily and said, visibly amused, “Sweetheart, you have a little black in you.”

Cobb disagreed with the DNA results and said, “I’ll tell you this, oil and water don’t mix.”

Goddard attempted to give Cobb a fist bump, saying, “Hey, bro,” but Cobb pulled his hand away. The episode will air on November 18.

Craig Cobb told The Daily Mail that he agreed to the test because he “assumed it was science.” But the 62-year-old said the procedure was scientifically bankrupt and the product of “craven and debased executives” whose “goal is to shock.”

Cobb said, “When I told Jeff Schoep [leader of the National Socialism Movement] he just laughed.” He also described the DNA results as “short science” used by a sensationalist TV show to “promote multiculturalism.”

Cobb has been buying properties in Leith, North Dakota, for over a year, and has been inviting fellow white supremacists to move in and set up a “Pioneer Little Europe.” Cobb said he had received many offers to buy land in the town from “like-minded people” who believe whites should be punished for wanting to live near each other.

Jeff Schoep, who has been chairman of the Nationalist Socialist Movement since 1994, said, “It’s fine for all these other minorities, but not us.”

The town’s only black resident, Bobby Harper, is a member of the town council. His wife, Sherrill, is white. The couple recently found a note pinned to their door that read, “What are you doing ‘married’ to a Negro?” The note also demanded that Sherrill Harper leave her husband and join the MSM. During a previous appearance on The Trisha Show, Craig Cobb demeaned the couple’s relationship, saying, “She has her pet, you see.”

Articles And Offers From The Web

Comments

22 Responses to “White Supremacist Finds Out He’s Part Black On ‘The Trisha Show’ [Video]”

  1. Teresa Maria Lane

    Instead of making that town "Pioneer Little Europe" why don't they just go back to Europe. Oh wait, it's probably too multicultural.

  2. Susan Watts

    I think that funny as hell. that my friends is karma. it has come back and bit him on the ass.

  3. Phonda Abbey

    Jeevan D'souza ..i am not..you might want to reword that..i am native american,cherokee,german,french,english,italian..i hate racist people..God put everyone on this earth,and everyone encludeing blacks are equal

  4. Tink Zomby

    Phonda Abbey I think you misunderstand what Jeevan was trying to tell you. We are all in fact originally african. Even the peoples that became the native americans are known to have migrated from africa. Just like the German, the French, the English, and the Italian. Only this would have occurred so long ago in our past that the continents had not yet separated. So yea, you too are "african" just like the rest of us.

  5. Tink Zomby

    Brenda Burd yes you are, but we could also say that we are all stars. Seeing as how everything was created from stardust!

  6. Mattijs Vankersschaever

    It's absurd that people 'believe' things that are actually not possible. It's pure mathematics really.

    You, me, Craig Cobb and everyone else has 2 parents and 4 grandparents and 8 grandgrand……… Let's say there's about 4 generations per century. That makes that ONLY 1000 YEARS AGO the number of ancestors that I have, you have and Craig Cobb has, a staggering 1099511627776……. Which of course isn't possible, because there weren't that many people (and there still aren't, to break down the number, it's over a trillion…). We have many lines that converge, everyone has that, in even such a small timeframe as a 1000 years.

    Craig Cobb is SURELY my family if you go back a few centuries, as he is your family and as he is family of most of the Africans (give or take a few very very isolated communities).

    Cleopatra, Ramses 2, Caesar and Alexander The Great are my ancestors and yours, and everybody's (except a few pockets of isolated communities again of course). Maybe, just maybe, they're nobody's ancestors, but the chance that famous people wouldn't have had their line to continue is very small.

    In fact, it's calculated that every one of us has 80% chance to become ancestor of everybody in just a few centuries. The other 20% is then ancestor of nobody.

    So, although Craig Cobb surely is my family, I don't stand for his stupidity.

  7. Williams Katherine

    Brenda Burd Then you're not human. Because those are your only options.

    Try looking up Mitochondrial Eve, and learn about the miraculous reality of our planet, instead of demonstrating bigotry and ignorance.

  8. Williams Katherine

    Phonda Abbey Yeah, except that the actual ancestral line that EVERY SINGLE HOMOSAPIEN CAN BE TRACED TO, lived on this planet more than 100,000 years before your god was invented. Burying your head in the sand isn't going to do anything to combat racism, I assure you.

  9. Erin Crites

    He refutes genetic testing results with the argument, "oil and water don't mix". Hmmm. It always amazes me that the people who think they're the best human specimens alive are usually the dumbest and ugliest people.

  10. Mattijs Vankersschaever

    Yup, sure, but as I pointed out before, there's really no genetic test needed. Even people that really believe complete nonsense like that the earth was created just a few thousand years ago will surely not deny the mathematics of multiplying by 2… I'd love to host a talkshow inviting idiots like this one to batter them with unexpected though quite simple logic… :-).

    As a side-note: I saw American History X in the cinema (15 years ago or so). In the theatre, there also were 3 guys with shaven heads (which is not that bad as I can attest :-)), bomberjacks, combat boots, … You get it. I figured they saw the poster that shows Edward Norton with the swastika tattoo. I'm then guessing they were actually stupid enough to really think that a mainstream film would be a pro-nazi film… Ooooooooh, you should've seen them leaving after the film was over… They weren't feeling very comfortable, I tell you! :-).

  11. Lucas Lightbringer

    In this clip, the only mean people here are the blacks. Show no respect att all.