Susan Lucci Had No Idea All My Children Was Being Cancelled
Soap star Susan Lucci was not told ahead of time that her long-running soap All My Children was being cancelled after 41 years on NBC.
Three days prior to the show’s cancellation Lucci outright denied a Deadline.com report stating that the show was on it’s way out the door, stating that she had already received information about the next seasons schedule.
TMZ spoke with Susan’s daughter Liza Huber on Thursday and she informed them that the star of the show was informed of the cancellation at the same time as the rest of the cast and was of course “upset by the news.”
Liza says her mother will continue to work, having already received various offers for TV shows and other projects that will once again put her in front of the camera.