T-Mobile USA and LG Electronics on Monday announced the release of the LG Optimus L9 smartphone, a device that will go on sale this fall.
According to T-Mobile the ultra-thin (.36-inches) device is “designed around five primary aesthetic elements: Modern Square Style for comfortable grip, Floating Mass Technology for a slimmer look, Seamless Layout for a more intuitive arrangement of keys, Harmonized Design Contrast utilizing metallic accents and Sensuous Slim Shape that naturally draws the user’s attention.”
The Optimus L9 comes equipped with the Google Android 4.0 OS and features a 4.5-inch qHD Corning® Gorilla® Glass 2 display.
The device also comes equipped with a large 2,150 mAh battery and a powerful 1 GHz Dual-Core Processor. The Optimus L9 also features a 5MP camera with LED flash and 1080P video recording.
The new device also features LG QuickMemo which allows users to take notes, add commentary and insert photos and screenshots with just a few finger swipes. Those QuickMemo’s can then be shared via social media outlets and email.
Here are the LG Optimus L9′s Key Features:
- · Android™ 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- · 4.5-inch qHD Corning® Gorilla®Glass 2 Display
- · T-Mobile Blazing-Fast Nationwide 4GNetwork
- · Sleek, Stylish Design and Slim Profile
- · Powerful 1 GHz Dual-Core Processor
- · LG QuickMemo™
- · 5-megapixelCamera with LED Flash
- · True-to-Life 1080p HD Recording
- · Simultaneous Video/Photo Capture
- · Long-Lasting 2,150 mAh Battery
T-Mobile has not yet announced an exact sales date or pricing for the LG Optimus L9.
Will you be picking up the Optimus L9 when it arrives at T-Mobile?