Inquisitr NewsInquisitr NewsInquisitr News
  • News
  • Politics
  • Human Interest
  • Crime
  • Entertainment
  • More
    • Money
    • Sports
    • Featured
  • Newsletter
Reading: Virginia Giuffre’s Family Reacts to Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor’s Arrest — Says “He Was Never a Prince”
Share
Get updates in your inbox
Inquisitr NewsInquisitr News
News Alerts
  • News
  • Politics
  • Human Interest
  • Crime
  • Entertainment
  • More
    • Money
    • Sports
    • Featured
  • Newsletter
Follow US
© 2026 Inquisitr Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
News

Virginia Giuffre’s Family Reacts to Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor’s Arrest — Says “He Was Never a Prince”

Published on: February 19, 2026 at 1:06 PM ET

Virginia Giuffre's family slammed ex-prince Andrew following his arrest!

Tushar Auddy
Written By Tushar Auddy
News Writer
Virginia Giuffre's family criticised ex-Prince Andrew after he was arrested
Virginia Giuffre's family were beyond happy with ex-Prince Andrew's arrest (Image Credits: @vicderbyshire | X; @LucifersTweetz | X)

Former Prince Andrew was arrested on his 66th birthday, and Virginia Giuffre’s family is happy with this news. The former Duke of York landed in legal trouble after his name surfaced in the Epstein files released last month.

With him behind bars, the family of late Virginia Giuffre, who accused Andrew of alleged abuse when she was a minor, issued an emotional statement.

As per CBS News, Giuffre’s family issued a statement to the media after the 66-year-old’s detention. The victim’s siblings said, “At last, today, our broken hearts have been lifted at the news that no one is above the law, not even royalty.” 

The statement further expressed their gratitude to Thames Valley Police for detaining the former royal family member on suspicion of misconduct.

The Giuffre siblings criticised Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor, saying, “He was never a prince. For survivors everywhere, Virginia did this for you.”

🚨 BREAKING: Prince Andrew ARRESTED over ties to Epstein and suspicion of misconduct in public office, after Trump DOJ drops the files

The house of cards is CRASHING DOWN!

Anyone who committed crimes with Epstein MUST be arrested!

pic.twitter.com/ZPFxrDfJsG

— Eric Daugherty (@EricLDaugh) February 19, 2026

Virginia Giuffre was one of the accusers who had made a number of allegations against the ex-Duke of York. The accusation goes back to the year 2001, when she first met him in the UK.

In her lawsuit, she had claimed that she was s——- by him on three different occasions aft after she was trafficked to Jeffrey Island’s private island. 

In her memoir, Nobody’s Girl: A Memoir of Surviving Abuse and Fighting for Justice (via The Guardian), Giuffre shared her interactions with him, noting that she and Prince Andrew posed for a picture, where he put his arm around her waist.

Ghislaine Maxwell instructed  her, “When we get home, you are to do for him what you do for Jeffrey.” She claimed that despite his friendly act, Andrew still behaved entitled manner after they went to their room.

Giuffre added, “He believed having s– with me was his birthright.” She also claimed that Maxwell praised her, saying, “You did well. The prince had fun.” The late victim further alleged that the ruined financier would reward her with $15,000. 

During a sworn declaration in 2015, Giuffre claimed that she was 18 when Epstein, Prince Andrew, and approximately 18 underage girls were engaged in an o—.

She also mentioned a flight log from July 2001, when she was still 17, where Epstein, Andrew, and another woman flew to Palm Beach that led to the disturbing incident she remembers.

Quiet the statement from Charles Mountbatten Windsor.
But the Royals:
1. Knew about Andrew’s victims when they funded Virginia Giuffre’s $12 M settlement.
2. Police have Royal Protection Logs detailing his visitors.
3. Knew about the Corrupt Kazakh Kickback on Sunningdale. pic.twitter.com/DjhVYt59CI

— The Skibbereen Eagle – Орел Скібберін (@theskibeagle) February 19, 2026

Unfortunately, these allegations were not enough against the former Duke of York. Ultimately, Giuffre committed suicide in 2025.

In another report from the BBC, King Charles commented on the former Prince’s arrest. He expressed his deepest concern about the arrest and the charges he was facing.

He urged the authorities to ensure the investigation takes place in a “full, fair and proper process.”

“In this, as I have said before, they have our full and wholehearted support and co-operation. Let me state clearly: the law must take its course. As this process continues, it would not be right for me to comment further on this matter,” King Charles said.

Oliver Wright, Assistant Chief Constable, said in a statement that a thorough investigation will take place. He added that it is crucial to “protect the integrity and objectivity of our investigation,” and they will keep the public updated when they deem the time is right.

TAGGED:Epstein FilesJeffrey EpsteinPrince AndrewVirginia Giuffre
Share This Article
Facebook X Flipboard Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Copy Link
Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.

Want the latest updates on news, celeb gossip & political chaos?

From hard news and political drama to celeb stories and entertainment buzz, delivered straight to your inbox.

You can unsubscribe anytime. For more details, review our Privacy Policy.

Loading
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Inquisitr NewsInquisitr News
Follow US
© 2026 Inquisitr Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
  • About Us
  • Terms and Conditions
  • Privacy Policy
  • DMCA
  • Contact
Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.

Want the latest updates on news, celeb gossip & political chaos?

From hard news and political drama to celeb stories and entertainment buzz, delivered straight to your inbox.

You can unsubscribe anytime. For more details, review our Privacy Policy.

Loading
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?